God's face?

highlanders

CNN's video

Pictures of her paintings

Akiane Kramarik

fatherforgivethemxu2.jpg

princeofpeacemx9.jpg

If he does look like that, not bad looking the old man. It's pretty amazing to do such paintings at 8 and 9 yrs old.

Watch the CNN video to see the paintings at a much better resolution.

Take this with a pinch of salt. As in not starting some sort of crazy debate about that kid being a christian conspiracy. Yes of course, and the aliens are conspiring to take control of the planet too. :roll:

2480+ total

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's remarquable that she has such talent on that age, I still don't believe in God. Everyone has his/her own opinions about it and I'll stick to mine. Nontheless the mother is weird :| . Interresting videos, but I haven't read all/watched all of them. Not much on interest in it.

;>

His nose isn't perfect, therefore he isn't perfect therefore God does not exist.

Im joking :P

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

How can anyone possibly know? If heaven is real, then someone would have to die, and come back to life to tell us what he looks like :?

Shes showing what she thinks god is like.

God is a stick figure to me. With a staff, long white hair and a bushy, long beard.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I've seen God as well, but It looks different to me.

God is such a complex being that we can never fully understand what It looks like. Her simple 9-year old mind could only understand God as looking human, and male, and thus pictured him as so. But I, being older, more experienced with life, and more intelligient, was able to see God in a truer form. No where near his truest form, but much closer. God is a gerbil.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I've seen God as well, but It looks different to me.

God is such a complex being that we can never fully understand what It looks like. Her simple 9-year old mind could only understand God as looking human, and male, and thus pictured him as so. But I, being older, more experience with life, and more intelligient, was able to see God in a truer form. No where near his truest form, but much closer. God is a gerbil.

Hahaha :P That was almost a Bel-Air post :D

This is strange. I meen, it is stunning that she has such talents...

But the bible says that no one can see the face of God, it is simply too bright. A person in the bible (I dont know his name) tried to look at the face of God, but he just couldnt (I believe he even got injured, also not sure about that).

I think CNN has got it wrong, she has seen the face of Jesus. (Which can be seen).

I have also read a book about another person who has been in heaven, called ''Heaven is so real''.

Off topic: I am warning everybody in advance, if a spiritual discussion turns into flaming this topic will be locked.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

God isn't human. It won't have human characteristics. To try and picture God's complex or appearance would be impossible, it's too bright as Woopidoo said, and it's probably a force without a physical state.

For God to look like that it would be saying everyone on Earth who looks like that is the aphahuman as they resemble God, the alphabeing. And God doesn't judge, so it's just some artist looking for publicity. Also it's saying the white race is the supremacy of races. Racist much?

And yes, I say "it" as opposed to "s/he" because I don't believe God is of either human sexes.

Plus, how can God age? :-s Meaning, if it's of human resemblance, than it must be a certain age, which is constructed to animals including the species of humans, it lives outside animal restrictions such as age, yet it'd be an age if this was true.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

That looks almost like Chuck Norris :shock:

I belive god looks like this. I actually had a vision, and an angel came down to tell me to draw god on MS paint. He said it should take exactly 6 seconds. and it did.

Here is god: godzj3.png

Or my other two theories:

God is chuck norris, you dont need any proof, god *IS* Chuck Norris :P

or my third theory, Chuck Norris and God must fight for the right to be God, and they are equally epic.

macguyver2436km0.jpg

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

God is not perfect in my reason, because he has no feelings.

God made us because he gave us the one thing he didn't have, feelings or thoughs nor death.

He gave us these things to understand those things and when you accomplished all those things he brings you back and rewards you, he can feel pain so he knows right from wrong

why you think things must die to survive? if nothing could die then what the reason we search for answers or a GOD

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Where did it say God was male?

It doesn't, but the Bible repetitively uses the pronouns "He/His/Him".

I'm sure men wrote the Bible, so therefore they would say it's a man. And also men were dominate, and guess they thought God was a man. That's my theory.