God's face?

highlanders

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God is not perfect in my reason, because he has no feelings.

God made us because he gave us the one thing he didn't have, feelings or thoughs nor death.

He gave us these things to understand those things and when you accomplished all those things he brings you back and rewards you, he can feel pain so he knows right from wrong

why you think things must die to survive? if nothing could die then what the reason we search for answers or a GOD

I dissect the above:

God "has no feelings".

God, "he can feel pain".

I leave the conclusion to yonder readers.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Remarkable for a child indeed, but to lable it as the face of god?

Even if you believe in Christianity, how could you believe as such? How could we be sure that, if he does exist, that he looks like that? Or if he even has a certain figure?

I mean, hell, he is the supposed father of all our existance, he supposedly created our universe from nothing, how can you be sure that he can't change his own shape and form?

And on a different note, to all those who are saying that our supposed god is perfect in every way, perfection is an impossibility, its all in the eye of the beholder, there are no set standards for perfection, thus we set our own, no one can be perfect to everyone, they can be perfect to some, but thats not total perfection is it?

Even if it was possible, that someone could be 100% perfect in the eyes of every creature in existance, how can we be sure that its true perfection?

Sorry for the rant, it would seem that every time I get back from having a good time I have to rant about something for it to be complete, I'm not quite sure why, maybe because I need to let off excess stress from before, but I probably should ponder this elsewhere before I bring on an off topic conversation.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

If God is really perfect there is only one thing he can be to be honest, and thats a perfectly spherical, brightly glowing orb of light energy, the most perfectest thing in the world....probably...to be honest though i don't believe in him so he can look like a piece of snail [bleep] for all i care

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

She is pretty amazing, if only she didn't waste time on religion.

Yeah, she should watch anime and play Runescape.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Obviously, simply an artist's rendering of Christ. Pretty good too, but I would imagine Him looking a bit more "middle-eastern".

isnt drawing god a sin?

Only if you decide to worship the drawing...

Oh, so, what do you call love?

vraptor_con_small.jpg

Wow. It's pretty amazing that people hold more belief in people because they have talent.

There are plenty of children and teenagers who have great artistic ability in terms of realism and anatomy. This is nothing special, just some people trying to make more money off a talented child.

The desperation of Christians. D:

There are plenty of children and teenagers who have great artistic ability in terms of realism and anatomy. This is nothing special

Lol plenty? Are you out of your mind?

I'd like to see what you drew when you were 8 yrs old.

2480+ total

She is pretty amazing, if only she didn't waste time on religion.

Yeah, she should watch anime

:wink:

Gah, those kooky animators Matt & Trey (creators of South Park) had me fooled that this was God:

180px-God_(South_Park).gif

Took long enough for someone to post that :XD: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

There are plenty of children and teenagers who have great artistic ability in terms of realism and anatomy. This is nothing special

Lol plenty? Are you out of your mind?

I'd like to see what you drew when you were 8 yrs old.

Yes plenty. Hundreds, thousands possibly.

I never compared myself to her so I don't understand why you did, however I'll bet that I drew better at twelve than you do now. So there. :lol:

People only caught onto this prodigy because she made some wild claims, of course she has talent, however there are artists her age on par with her (perhaps better) who do not aim to decieve and to make a fortune. I know one.

aim to decieve and to make a fortune.

Oh because you can read their minds, is that it smart boy?

And as for the "ton" of painting prodigys you claim exist, feel free to prove it :lol: .

2480+ total

this is aimed at the people saying that God (assuming you mean the Christian God) doesn't have a face, or human figure.

first off, this obviously is just a very talented child's depiction of God in human form, but the Bible says that we were created in the image of God, and as such, you'd expect him to have some human characteristics about him. but if the painter wanted to make it more accurate, she'd have to eliminate all shadows, and all light that isn't pure white, as the Bible also states that there is no darkness within God. (sorry for my lack of referencing.)

but anyway, she's an amazingly talented artist. beats my stick-figures.

Cool.

Beautiful talent however I'm disappointed people who are out saving the lives of thousands of people don't get mentioned nearly enough in the media.

You can send a message to the rest of the world without the CNN or spreading the word of God.

People perform miracles everyday.

Some become artists, some influence peoples lives in other ways.

We are all unique and gifted, it's a shame we all can't fit in to CNN's schedule.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Lighten up people.

She is a little girl with an amazing talent that saw some guy walk into her house once and thought his face would make a good Jesus face and so she painted a picture of what she feels Jesus would look like based off of his face. No one said "Oh yes, Jesus looks exactly like this." It's just art and a way for her to express herself. No need to start arguing that God wouldn't look exactly like this blah blah blah.

baalboy5 wrote:

Oh, so, what do you call love?

QFT

Verminox wrote:

Where did it say God was male?

It doesn't, but the Bible repetitively uses the pronouns "He/His/Him".

God isn't male or female. He is a spirit.

Ambassadar.png

aim to decieve and to make a fortune.

Oh because you can read their minds, is that it smart boy?

And as for the "ton" of painting prodigys you claim exist, feel free to prove it :lol: .

You are aware that many famous european painters started painting and studying art in their early teens. Right?

I don't claim to know hundreds of very talented young persons, I know one. I do claim that they exist. If this girl was alone in her young talent, the fact she claimed to paint god would rank after her ability to paint. I apologise for the lack of brilliant young artist archives.

It might be hard to accept, but it is true that many people younger than you have excelled far further in their artistic pursuits. :lol: