Change of opinion?

warri0r45

It's a mysterious and mythical creature. Have you ever seen it peer it's scaly head from the murky waters of tip it? To cut the crap, do you think a change of opinion has ever ocurred here? Is it possible?

Go nuts.

People can change my opinion if they have solid proof and a valid point :P

Creature?......... :| Have you been smoking some wacky tobacy? Wait.. Where did my stash g.........

:wink:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Uh...are you saying you now believe in the Loch Ness Monster?

I thought that at first too. :P

I haven't really seen a lot of change of opinion on most threads here. I've changed my opinion on certain things before, and I heard a weird noise when I did. I think it was the sound of my ego deflatin' :shock: (But an ego ican only remain deflated for so long :P)

:lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I've changed my opinion often enough, but I guess we don't see it much here is because it's percieved as a sign of weakness. This makes people a lot more stubborn than they should be. I found it hilarious how, during the last elections in America, people thought Kerry was unsuitable as a president because he changed his opinion on certain issues after he recieved new information on the subject. I'd rather have a president who is willing to recognize that his past choices might have been bad because he didn't know all the facts than a president who blindly stays the course in the face of overwhelming evidence that his policy is actually flawed.

One line from a song; "All you can ever learn is what you already know."

As much as you can act, look, seem, and almost sometimes think differently, you never really change your basic instincts.

logo.jpg

only time they couldn't change my opinion would be if it were something to do with god or videogames being evil, anything else i think if i was presented with good enough evidence i could change my mind, or at least agree with them and my view

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

well, i used to think the forum had mature, intelligent posters. That opinion changed over time.

Does this count?

+1

~Defender~

+2

And not just that the people have changed...Some of the people still around used to be nice and friendly, now all they want to do is debate and occasionally flame.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

No one seems to be able to debate without insulting the other person first.

Thats why they aren't fun anymore. I would love to sit and debate with someone without them saying my side is stupid even if thats what they believe.

Because then it changes from a debate on a forum to a personal attack.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Thats why they aren't fun anymore. I would love to sit and debate with someone without them saying my side is stupid even if thats what they believe.

~Defender~

That's a stupid reason not to debate, and you are stupid for thinking it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

No it actually has, my brother got someone to. :P

He has (or had) it saved or quoted somewhere, I'll get him to find it the next time I see him.

EDIT: And besides that, my opinion has been swayed a couple times.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

~Defender~

Thank you for proving my point? :-s

Why debate with someone who's deliberately going to insult you the whole way through? Thats not maturity, thats immaurity.

Think what you want, but I would prefer to stay out of the flames if it involved getting bash for no reason. I would say your a child if you cannot debate without a insult added.

You can get insulted in your debates all you want if you like? :-s

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

~Defender~

Thank you for proving my point? :-s

Why debate with someone who's deliberately going to insult you the whole way through? Thats not maturity, thats immaurity.

Think what you want, but I would prefer to stay out of the flames if it involved getting bash for no reason.

You can get insulted in your debates all you want if you like? :-s

~Defender~

I think that was sarcasm.

Even if it wasn't, I still agree with you, Defender.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

~Defender~

wow, exactly the kind of post he was talking about.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Yeah, I can't believe he would say something like that and completely prove your point. What a stupid idiot.

i am hoping that was a sarcastic comment

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.