Switch f2p tip it world.

mrscrounger

Having the tip it free world on world 7 is very annoying, as during the day it is full of merchants and you can never get on it. I am proposing that we switch from world 7 to another world. I don't know if this is okay or not, but well whatever.

(edit)

Switch it maybe from world 7 to 17..

I think world 7 is a great home world. It is crowded sometimes, but for the most of the time you can enter it without spending to much time.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

While it doesn't really concern me, I agree it may be a good idea to move it. The first few worlds, in members and f2p, seem to just be 'overflow' worlds from the main market servers (1 and 2) and are therefor almost always full aswell.

I personally would not like a server that is full of people trying to sell things (well, even moreso than usual :XD: ) in all the main cities as my 'home world'. :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

While it doesn't really concern me, I agree it may be a good idea to move it. The first few worlds, in members and f2p, seem to just be 'overflow' worlds from the main market servers (1 and 2) and are therefor almost always full aswell.

I personally would not like a server that is full of people trying to sell things (well, even moreso than usual :XD: ) in all the main cities as my 'home world'. :oops:

+1

'Nuff said.

Vector1.png

I think world 7 is a great home world. It is crowded sometimes, but for the most of the time you can enter it without spending to much time.

I think the point of the homeworld is to have all the tipiter's together or all the f2p ones anyways. So if there is 100 tip it people on world 7 there is 1900 other people all trying to sell stuff so you won't meet them but if the tip it world is world 17 or another world that isn't as full you'll meet the tip iter's faster.

One of the reasons it is so full is because it's the tip.it world. If you moved it, the new world would probably fill up just as fast.

I don't think it's all tipiter's selling there stuff on world 7. The top 8 worlds are usually full from selling.

One of the reasons it is so full is because it's the tip.it world. If you moved it, the new world would probably fill up just as fast.

I'm guessing your a member, so you wouldn't know, at peak times people don't care if its the tipit world, if its the first 1-10 f2p world open they'll pick it.

17 sounds good to me. :)

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

+1

'Nuff said.

Yep...

Pasty.png

Yes and 7 is a very nice number i like it

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i agree changing it to another world...

world 7 is simply full of merchants, and the large amount of them rendered amount of tip.iters able of get into world 7 small

Anyway, the idea of changing it rocks and should be done now!

Currently taking a break from Runescape

Why shouldn't it just get moved to world 101? That's the nearest world to the P2P Tip.It world (99) so it would seem like a logical choice...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

I think that it should be changed.

I remember when I was f2p i stayed away from 7 because of merchants.

I don't think it should be 17 either. Pick a server that has 1100 at peak times, not almost full. that's why i stay on the swedish servers

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

Why shouldn't it just get moved to world 101? That's the nearest world to the P2P Tip.It world (99) so it would seem like a logical choice...

Thats what I thought.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

yes plz change it, me got to much lag in world 7 and when its evening here, i cant come in world 7 because its to full!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

Yep the homeworld should definitely change. W7 (especially in the evenings) is very busy.... 101 sounds good :)

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg