picture of dragon full helm?

leonid1023

Rofl the helm is so not worth the trouble. They really need to make that dungeon multi-combat, and give the helmet a strength bonus.

It's standard metal armor. Why would it have a strength bonus?

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

Dragon - Metal? Ain't it made out of dragon? I never thought of dragon as a metal, but it seems that it must be true because ranger dragon hide is made of dragon hide and so normal dragon armour must be a metal as it can't be made of hide as it would then be the same as ranger dragon hide.

confused pl0x?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl the helm is so not worth the trouble. They really need to make that dungeon multi-combat, and give the helmet a strength bonus.

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

Dragon - Metal? Ain't it made out of dragon? I never thought of dragon as a metal, but it seems that it must be true because ranger dragon hide is made of dragon hide and so normal dragon armour must be a metal as it can't be made of hide as it would then be the same as ranger dragon hide.

confused pl0x?

Actualy dragon is more likely related to dragonkin and not made out of any dragon hides/bones/any other parts of dragons...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

confused pl0x?

dragon is a metal, what is there to be confused about?

Think it kinda looks like trash, looks like a bear head with a [bleep]ed collar around its neck. And for 35m? noooooo way :!:

R.I.P Molly Mae Talbott/1985-2006/I'll always love you Molly, That engagement ring is a part of me that will always be with you, I can't rest with you now, But save me a seat in Heaven Baby. First Loves Never Die.

the only barrows helm that looks cool is verac's, but verac's is sweet. dragon full helm looks okay, looks a lot better with full dragon. however, i think it's the last dragon armor piece because it would be much stronger than torag's, defeating the purpose of barrows. except for verac's and guthan's, even verac's won't have that much purpose.

WOAH! wtf are you talking about?? Even if Full dragon is released with plate+kite, barrows will always be 100% effective, and will NOT defeat the purpose. Dragon could have +1000 def bonuses, but people would still have barrows, because they are better. Why? Set effects. who would wear full dragon at the fight caves? uhhh no one. they either wear guthans, so they can heal w/o loads of food, or veracs for added melee def bonuses. Barrows is not for looks, its for efficiency. But if they did release a d pl8, then what would the point of the kalphite queen be? One question i need answered.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

the only barrows helm that looks cool is verac's, but verac's is sweet. dragon full helm looks okay, looks a lot better with full dragon. however, i think it's the last dragon armor piece because it would be much stronger than torag's, defeating the purpose of barrows. except for verac's and guthan's, even verac's won't have that much purpose.

WOAH! wtf are you talking about?? Even if Full dragon is released with plate+kite, barrows will always be 100% effective, and will NOT defeat the purpose. Dragon could have +1000 def bonuses, but people would still have barrows, because they are better. Why? Set effects. who would wear full dragon at the fight caves? uhhh no one. they either wear guthans, so they can heal w/o loads of food, or veracs for added melee def bonuses. Barrows is not for looks, its for efficiency. But if they did release a d pl8, then what would the point of the kalphite queen be? One question i need answered.

Well I agree that barrows will always be effective but if dragon had +1000 def bonus then I wouldn't mind taking it to kq, wildy, DK, KBD, mith dragon or any other risky place (unless ofcours it's a hit you can't avoid like poison) because almost no one can hit me with it.

Even a clan of 20 members would have problems hitting me with +1000 def bonus and the kq (even though won't get hit often) could be killed more than once a trip (and same for other monsters).

I would take full drag with 1000 def into the fight caves instead of guthans. You wouldn't even need full guthans.

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

confused pl0x?

Actualy dragon is more likely related to dragonkin and not made out of any dragon hides/bones/any other parts of dragons...

arrows and darts are made of d bones :D (they are white not red)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

confused pl0x?

Nah arrows are made of dragon talons.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

confused pl0x?

And talons are another word for claws, which are infact bone.

Your fingernails are bone, why shouldn't a dragons claw be bone?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

i agree with colusus110 but jagex sed that they werent gonna make one...whats next?...rs3? :XD:

...........?

They said that many skills/items weren't coming out, but they released it anyways.. What's new?

tifsbti6oi.gif

[hide=wall of quotes]

Bronze - Metal

Iron - Metal

Steel - Metal

Black - Metal

Mithril - Metal

Admant - Metal

Rune - Metal

confused pl0x?

And talons are another word for claws, which are infact bone.

Your fingernails are bone, why shouldn't a dragons claw be bone?

[/hide]

Actualy uout fingernails are made from the same material hair is...I am NOT kidding.

these look awesome! i totally want one, even though it would cover my electric-blue beard. And why do people say the d med looks awful?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif