Has King Black Dragon lost it's crown? (A Real Discussion)

Latinoking

king black dragon maybe could mean king of black dragons...

Its king of the BLACK dragons, only black dragons, not any others.

To both the people who can't read even if their lives depend on it -.-

The King Black Dragon, or KBD to his friends, is an ancient, huge, mean, vicious, near-undefeatable, and downright unsociable master of all dragons

Anyone who once again repeats that King Black Dragon is the King of only Black Dragons will be a Jester and will be force to do idiotic forms of dancing! While me and the rest of people can laugh! :twisted:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes still the "king of black dragons" and depending how you interpret the title, thats all that was ever implied. His title dosent nessasarily mean "King of all dragons" just "king of black dragons", so he still has his crown.

King Brutal Black Dragon, mate. That's the future. 8-)

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

King Brutal Black(metal not color) Dragon.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

King Brutal Black(metal not color) Dragon.

Lol, that would put Jad to the second place of monsters... I wouldn't even come close to a monster with that name. It must only mean 1 hit pl0x?! Scary thoughts! Now I won't sleep well tonight! thanks!

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

What jagex should have done was to make the kbd the only monster to drop the draconic visage, then people would b ekilling him all the time. They could also have buffed him a bit as well.

I concur. Raise him to level 389 and make him the only creature capable of dropping the Visage. That would make the shield far more rare and valuable. Also, it would give the KBD a purpose. Because the D Full came out, D meds will probably drop to about 100k...

td2sig.jpg

Hes still the "king of black dragons" and depending how you interpret the title, thats all that was ever implied. His title dosent nessasarily mean "King of all dragons" just "king of black dragons", so he still has his crown.
It doesn't matte how you interpret the title, according to runescape he's the king of all dragons.

and when we say he has lost his crown, we mean that he has become a very insignificant monster in the game, even though he is supposed to be one of 5 super bosses (if you count the DKs as one)

I say it agian. the mithrill dragon was man made by the barbs while KDB was born NARUTALLY, how can you lose your title of king of all dragons when your competitor is a creation?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Check the kb or read the posts, jagex through the kb says that the kbd is the KING OF ALL DRAGONS.

The King Black Dragon, or KBD to his friends, is an ancient, huge, mean, vicious, near-undefeatable, and downright unsociable master of all dragons

Anyone who once again repeats that King Black Dragon is the King of only Black Dragons will be a Jester and will be force to do idiotic forms of dancing! While me and the rest of people can laugh! :twisted:

I disagree, for one. The only reason the KBD is (was) considered the master of all dragons is because black dragons tended to be the strongest type of non-metal dragons. Thus, a "king" of such a species would logically be far stronger than any other dragon, even the extremely powerful steel dragons.

And also, by "master of all dragons", they might have meant "all previously KNOWN dragons". Thats just an idea though. In any case, Im sure if a "king whatever-stronger-type dragon" existed, the KBD would lose its crown.

But then again, I never saw anyone saying that mithril dragons are harder to kill than the KBDs. Dont most lvl 100+ players kill 5 or more mith dragons per trip? Is it possible with the KBD, when going solo? So perhaps the KBD still retains its crown?

And no, just no. A "queen" dragon/hydra/whatever is just a horrible and unoriginal idea.

I say it agian. the mithrill dragon was man made by the barbs while KDB was born NARUTALLY, how can you lose your title of king of all dragons when your competitor is a creation?

Thats a dumb comment, no offense though. Its runescape; magic and the lot occur by the truckload. In fact, i think the ONLY REASON the mithril dragon is level-wise stronger than the KBD is because it is an experiment-creation of some sort. Who knows? They mite have been brutal greens before whatever the barbarians did to them.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

To bring an end to the argument:

The KBD can never lose his crown to another dragon ... ever ... it's impossible ... no other dragon can fit through the door to get down to him. He's stuck in a closed in room forever so can't be challenged \' [/winning argument]. :-w

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

Chuck Norris dragons cant exist. Chuck Norris would get mad for you even thinking something that dangerous to this planet, and will roundhouse kick you! Or maybe he'll do that to the dragons.

To bring an end to the argument:

The KBD can never lose his crown to another dragon ... ever ... it's impossible ... no other dragon can fit through the door to get down to him. He's stuck in a closed in room forever so can't be challenged \' [/winning argument]. :-w

:-k ...

Makes total sense.

Then again, most powerful dragons cant fit through the dungeon doors they are in themselves, so they aren't a danger to anybody... :boohoo:

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

unfortuneatly it seems jagex does not plan wisely

they are always thinkimg of how to make it better...which is good, but they always seem to dirrealize the disadvantages of there decisions.

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

I think jagex just need to beef up the kbd soon. Raise his levels and attacks, his defence too. Make it so that a team of at least 2 is needed.

Then give the kbd a new specific drop. The next dragon drop maybe. Something to bring back his glory.

+1, waaaaay to easy to kill.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Or they'll make one with 5 heads, next 7 heads, 9 heads...

Getting stronger and stronger.

Or they release a new color. White Dragon?

Or they make elemental dragons?

But maybe it was a bad move to call him 'king'.

Emporer black dragon ::'

3 Heads the same as at the moment but with much higher damage, the threee extra could do three newer attacks. 1 range? 1 stuns? 1 is a vampire dragon head and heals the ebd?

prime minister black dragon :D

temp sig

I disagree, for one. The only reason the KBD is (was) considered the master of all dragons is because black dragons tended to be the strongest type of non-metal dragons. Thus, a "king" of such a species would logically be far stronger than any other dragon, even the extremely powerful steel dragons.

do you know what a master is? you don't need to be stronger than someone to be their master. A master is someone who personally leads the person they are a master of, or owns them (literally).

And also, by "master of all dragons", they might have meant "all previously KNOWN dragons". Thats just an idea though. In any case, Im sure if a "king whatever-stronger-type dragon" existed, the KBD would lose its crown.
that really makes no sense. Also, considering anchient pages describe their origins, we can assume the entire mithril dragon race is older than the KBD, the order of the updates has nothing to do with it.

But then again, I never saw anyone saying that mithril dragons are harder to kill than the KBDs. Dont most lvl 100+ players kill 5 or more mith dragons per trip? Is it possible with the KBD, when going solo? So perhaps the KBD still retains its crown?
a lot of people solo several kbds at a time, im not sure hwo is stronger tho.

And no, just no. A "queen" dragon/hydra/whatever is just a horrible and unoriginal idea.
nobody is considering this, cam down.

Thats a dumb comment, no offense though. Its runescape; magic and the lot occur by the truckload. In fact, i think the ONLY REASON the mithril dragon is level-wise stronger than the KBD is because it is an experiment-creation of some sort. Who knows? They mite have been brutal greens before whatever the barbarians did to them.

what is your point by that comment? mirthril dragons are artificial, possibly like robots, the KBD is natural, and hes the kind of all natural dragons. It's not dumb, it's a fact. But really, your reply to that quote made no sense, I don't understand what you are trying to prove with that.

Idk if this has been said already, and sorry if it has

He's the king black dragon :P

He only has be ebetter than black dragons :wink:

Altho he cud use a little buff lol

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

I <3 the king black dragon, maybe adding a queen black dragon in the same lair or you have to kill the king to get to the queen.. as a sort of warm up. 8-)
that idea sounds pretty sweet actually. Have to beat the king to get the the level 399 Queen!

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

I think that the only reason people hunt it nowadays is for the heads. Fighting it for its other drops wouldn't be worth it

Draconic Visage - Hunting the Metal Dragons is a safer and a more profitable way of obtaining this

Dragon med helm - Obsolete, even if the full helm is a very rare drop.

Shield left half - Much easier and safer to obtain elsewhere, and nobody hunts the KBD for the shield, right..?

Improving the drops and making it tougher would be a good solution to the problem.

I'm sorry if my points have already been said.

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

Improving the drops and making it tougher would be a good solution to the problem.

AND?

It should be OR. If they were easier to kill, more people would go there because they would get more kills per trip. If they had better drops, people would get more cash per kill.

nh.jpg

AND?

It should be OR. If they were easier to kill, more people would go there because they would get more kills per trip. If they had better drops, people would get more cash per kill.

If I say that it should be made tougher, I don't mean making it easier to kill, do I?

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07