Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They... they... DELAYED THE GAME!?

erkid"]
erkid"]Ewww Sonic... ewww release date being changed... This day is a horrible day for Smash Bros fans. :(

....Anyone remember this interview at e3? http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22608.html.. Oh what did I hear?.. was that "we gonna meet these dates" he said at 1:20?.. I think so, which means that it's coming out sooner! *crosses fingers* They have to meet the day by Dec 3rd if not Reggie is a huge hipocret .

Well they said on all the trailers that the game was comming out in 2007. So even if it isn't comming out on December 3rd it would have to be in December.

It doesn't matter anymore:

Wii Software

Monster Hunter 3 will be released for Wii

Nintendo is developing Super Mario Stadium Baseball (tenative title) for Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will feature Sonic the Hedgehog as a playable character. Nintendo showed brief gameplay footage of him transforming into Super Sonic, and the game will include online functionality for both regular brawls and some form of co-operative play

Brawl will be released in Japan on January 24, 2008; the American release date of December 3, 2007 still holds.

Mario Kart Wii will introduce motorcycles to the gameplay and ship during Spring 2008

Wii Fit will be released in Japan on December 1 at the retail price of 8,800 Yen

prospektssigza4.jpg

kirby's final smash looks delicious!

I hope that pun was intended :roll:

Anyway the thing i'm wondering about his final smash is how does he get people into the pot and if you can stick items in the pot also...

If you remember the Cook Technique from the games, the enemies were basically forced into the pot. I assume the effect is similar, but I don't know if it will affect the entire area.

Amongst other things, I'd have to say that adding Sonic to the game may be the one thing that gets me to buy the game (and the Wii, since I haven't seen a use for it yet (Come to think of it, all the games I've gotten for the Gamecube were all ports from the Dreamcast, so I don't have much in the way of actual Nintendo games)).

Though I must wonder, someone said that Sonic was now Nintendo only...When'd that happen?

It looks like Sonic go's super saiyan for his final smash :lol:

I pray that was a joke. Sonic does not go Super Saiyan, he uses the positive energy from the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Sonic.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

I pray that was a joke. Sonic does not go Super Saiyan, he uses the positive energy from the Chaos Emeralds to turn into Super Sonic.

---

and he used the super emerald to turn to Hyper Sonic (sonic 3)

now he uses the seven world rings to turn to Darkspine sonic (satsr)

i'm glad to hear my fave character is gonna be on brawl i'm definatly saving for a Wii now ::'

Zaroterasu.png

Oh... surprise surprise, released dates announced for Japan and America, yet we in Europe have to wait a few months until we got any info.

Typical Nintendo... <.<

+1 :( Once I get my birthday Monies, time to get my Pre-order filled in :) I just hope they get it released in December over here :pray:

Phaper_Plane.png

For Europe looks likely to be End of February or March I hope. Its because for the Euro version they have to translate it into several languages. I just wished that Nintendo could release games in the UK and Australia at the same time as US because the language is almost identical.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

For Europe looks likely to be End of February or March I hope. Its because for the Euro version they have to translate it into several languages. I just wished that Nintendo could release games in the UK and Australia at the same time as US because the language is almost identical.

The PAL version of Paper Mario for the Wii wasn't even translated. It uses words like "defense" and "realize".

Handy how they closed the official forums before this little nugget of information though, ey? :roll:

Then again, my birthday's in mid-March... :-k

You know i have heard so many things about what is happening i'm getting sick of it. I'm not going to believe anything until it is actually announced on the Smash Bros web site. I sugest you all do the same. -.-

Ditto

And on a lighter note... I hate sonic and his spinning attacks, I'll be sure to rarely ever use him.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

You know i have heard so many things about what is happening i'm getting sick of it. I'm not going to believe anything until it is actually announced on the Smash Bros web site. I sugest you all do the same. -.-

Ditto

And on a lighter note... I hate sonic and his spinning attacks, I'll be sure to rarely ever use him.

Oh come on, you haven't even played the game! :roll:

:wink:

It looks like Sonic go's super saiyan for his final smash :lol:

:cry: I've never seen or heard of Super Sonic before :cry: Im sorry if my lack of Sonic knowledge has offended you in any way :cry:

THEY DELAYED IT! NOOOOOOOOO!

And I like how in this game you can actually take screenshots during gameplay opposed to SSBM where you had to be in that annoying Camera Mode, and will this you can also send it to other people so thats pretty cool.

and again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg