the best mement in your runescape life

gordhammer1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far my best RS moment was when i was in the Karamja volcano and this guy like lvl 110 walked by. I asked him if he had any extra cash in his inventory and he said yea. so he comes up to me and asks for a trade and he gave me 100k for free i felt really good cuz i had just got hacked and lost everything.

When I found a santa on the ground :)

Ohh, wait, IT WAS A RED BEAD AND SOME ASHES!!!! :evil:

I don't think I've everreally had a best day :cry:

:-k hmmm, maybe 70 ranged and crafting!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yesterday, when I got noobed from a guthix stole :lol: . I bought one for 400k, later I found out it was only 125k or so. Then when I tried to put it on, I needed to get higher prayer :lol: .

That shows however long you played, theres always new things to learn.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

When finally killed Elvarg and could wear the rune pl8 I bought for 50k!!!!!

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

When I started roleplaying on the forums there. :D

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

70 woodcutting on my first account that I got over 60 woodcutting on.

It's not that much of a big achievement, but it was great because I was probably with the best group of people ever, Satan Hound, Vogueybear, Poisonkill1, Elbow Skin.. ohh man those were the good days, wcing on world 113, in Edge. I wish I could be back in those days.

Since then, 3 of those people have quit, and the rest are member, so we barely ever get to hang out. Plus that account is banned.

jordangmsunset.jpg

i followed, thinking it was a scamm, and i could report him.

you know I don't like that kind of attitude (following just so you can report someone..)

but nice thing indeed.

my best moment was after being hacked I got lots of stuff back from my clan! <3:

(though my worst happened after that again: being hacked again :XD: )

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

well last sunday i was selling glorys too buy guthans thinking dangit after these i gotta sell my cw rings, NAWT sold 30 uncharged 60k ea then sold 3(what i had left) for 1.36m rofl, also on my old main {wich was banned}, some guy died from spirit tree and lost white phat and i got, lost the next day because i got banned, there was a pile full of logs and i waited and waited the BOOM WHITE PARTEE HAT!!!!!

Let your yellow mellow.

nice people. im still very happy with my 263k but some of you have had some awsome luck. when i get 99 fishing i think that will surpas the money but for now it stays.

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

Its between these two :P:

First one, when my partner got a D Chain drop and we both ended up with 6.7m! Yay!

Second one, when I got a Dragon Legs drop on an Iron Dragon task :) I was quite pleased with myself, and one of my clan mates luck :D (She gave borrowed me her luck :))

Blakdragon39.png

i have 2 that i cant decide between.

when i first stepped foot in the fishing guild. I love it <3:

i rarely leave except to sell the lobsters i fish or to buy new fishing clothes :)

or when i stabbed my very first shark to death with a clean, unused harpoon.. oh yeah.

done with runescape

ironicly i think it would have to be when i died and lost my full guthans at metal drags.... i dont know why but strangly a smile just came on my face. :anxious:

either that or it would be the day i finished all quests back when there were like 70 quests

temp sig

either when i finished Recipe for distaster, when i got my mage training arena book (after 2 weeks of spel casting) or when i found out that it was 6 mil instead of 4 mil and i had money to buy veracs and some extra goodies =)

When I Got my santa hat

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012