I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that a while ago in the place above the grain in draynor up the ladder you could of ran of the place and walked in mid air? it got removed 3 days after

quest cape achieved 4/22/07

only had 6 months of members so... ha!

Did you know that logically there will be a mage update soon, because Mage is the only skill that cannot hit over 30? Ranged can do double 40's, melee has Dharok's and now Piety and Chivalry.

Did you know that the updates don't always follow that kind of a pattern. We just got a brand new spellbook, magic got many other things than just hitting hard (high alch, teleport, many helpful lunar spells, binding spells, etc) and the next updates to combat skills are impossible to predict.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I bet you didnt know that:

in RSC to get coloured words you typed the first three letters of the colour not the whole word: cyan = cya, green = gre etc.

Before RS2 was invented you could fool people by typing:

whi:Congratulations, You have just advanced a level !

and

whi:(yourname) wishes to trade with you.

Actually it was @whi@ <3:

Did you know that when mining in RSC you would not carry on mining until you get the ore like in RS2, you would get messages on every click like "You fail to make any real impact on the rock"

Did you also know that fires on RSC appear as a blue dot on the minimap?

Did you know that there used to be a skill called Carpentry but it was removed?

That in RSC there were no such thing as bank notes? Only certs that you got one of for trading 10 of an select few items (i.e. Lobsters, Coal) to NPC's Miles, Niles and Giles?

That when training in RSC you would have a little icon over your head, such as a pickaxe or metal bar rather than an animation?

Did you know...

The monks let you bring glorys onto Entrana, making it convinent for law crafting

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

1. If it is my thread, then can't I ''spam'' it how i like?
no you cant, what made you think you can?

2. You may not have posted in time to see what gonpost wrote, but it is obvious that people prefer an active thread creater than someone who makes the thread and ignores it.
spam does not make a thread active.

3. I made this thread because I enjoy finding out kool things that I didn't know before, so how can you expect me just to overview it without enthusing about what people are saying and contributing?
your thread is not the problem, the problem is the way you made at least 20 spam posts in it.

Malo, I'm pretty sure that you don't get a higher post count when you post on your own thread. It really doesn't matter. Besides, it's good to have an excitable thread owner! Some cool stuff...
well yes it does raise your post count.

Ty =) And kool, i didn't know that =) (am i allowed to say this? -.- )
no, common sense would tell you that is spam How would "I didn't know that" contribute to discussion.

I find you went a little harsh on the poor guy.

Did you know...

Using a sextant in the air altar wil prove it is in the wilderness?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I bet you didnt know that:

That in RSC there were no such thing as bank notes? Only certs that you got one of for trading 10 of an select few items (i.e. Lobsters, Coal) to NPC's Miles, Niles and Giles?

It actually was 5 of each item per cert. :)

Did you know...

That in RuneScape classic, people could low they attack level to 1 and still hit dummys in varrock to raise str without raising hp, making a str pure with low hp?

Did you know...

That if you use your sextant in the air altar it will say that you are in level 56 wilderness?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Did you know that the Chaos Elemental is the only monster that drops dragon items that can also be purchased at a store? (The CE can drop Dragon Battleaxes)

I just remembered this one.

Did you know that if you look towards the wall in the Entrana Dungeon (I can't remember exactly what direction, but essentially its away from the Dramen Tree) you can see a totally blocked off room with Black Demons inside? There is currently no way into the room.

Did you know that logically there will be a mage update soon, because Mage is the only skill that cannot hit over 30? Ranged can do double 40's, melee has Dharok's and now Piety and Chivalry.

did you know...

mages can hit over 30 in castle wars with the castle wars braclett :)

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

I bet you never knew...

That there is a stealth gnome close to the storage room in ape atoll that can only be seen while he's moving.

That the home teleport 30minute charge is real time, not game time.

Do you mean the one that is extremely important in the monkey madness quest and that everyone who is on ape atoll knows about?

No I mean the one that is not seen or heard of in the monkey madness quest and that people with quest capes don't know about.

if u talk 2 him b4, he says he uses magic to be everywhere and nowhere. also, if he comes in contact with ANY monkey, its an instant kill for that monkey.

Did you know...

After you beat garden of Tranquility, you can pick fruit from the white tree in the garden to heal 10% run energy?

(probably already posted :oops: )

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Did you know.....

A blue phat high alchs for 96 gp?

The new version of Swift Switch IS legal?

Using the lunar glass make spell, you dont have to use soda ash you can use seeweed?

just thought id name a few

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

did you know...

with the new trade warning system...in the 2nd screen it always says trade modified

when you train ur agility it lessens your energy restore time

that also carries to f2p servers =)

if you go into the help on the rs page you can search for chat efects and click on the top one and get a full list of the effects

it takes about 5 min for highs to update when you raise a level

144 is full a lot more now

you can pay a range or $5-10 dollars for membership a month

when a guy uses emotions to answer questions he is usually muted

u can no longer say ur password in game

u can say hell in rs

when you talk to an npc and then walk away they try to follow you

nugeto5.png

Did you know that...

1: You can get multiples of any item a NPC gives you (only works if that NPC ruitinely gives out the item) by dropping it a few spaces away, clicking somewehere on the map to break up the conversation, and doing whatever you have to to get another. (This means you can have millions of Silverlights from that guy in Varrok castle, Ghostspeak amulets from Father Urhney in Lumby swamp, the free things from the tutors, and other crap.)

2: The max amount of any item you can have is a little above 2.1 bil. That refers to currency, stackables, and notes. This is in relevance to the official Jagex item code.

3: Even if you don't have the keys on your keyboard, you can make such figures as ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâç ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Å¡Ã¬ ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã ÃÆÃââââ¬ÃÅ ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¾ ÃÆÃâÃâä ÃÆââââ¬Ã

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I don't know if someone posted this already because I don't want to read through all 13 pages lol. But...

Did you know...

That you get 4.5 times the xp of the damage you do. And HP gets 1.5 times the damage. Or if on control style, they all get 1.5 times the damage.

I bet you never knew...

...You can steal gems from a gem seller even if he has no gems.

Huh? I've waited around many times for the gem stall to respawn. I've never been able to steal from an empty spawn. What are you talking about?

Did you know...

When rainbow fish first came out, the burnt fish cost significantly more than the cooked or raw fish? A number of people obviously took advantage of this by selling hundreds of burnt fishies.

P.S. I don't post too often. My first attempt at a quote obviously didn't work. Anyone want to tell me what I did wrong?

I don't post too often. My first attempt at a quote obviously didn't work. Anyone want to tell me what I did wrong?
When you quote someone, you need to leave everything that u didn't write alone. just start typing after it

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Yes.

skralg-(*Knocks out Fluff* Shut it.)

(Did you know that you can see the Recruitment Drive area from the Rune Essence Mine? It's in one of the corners...North-West maybe...Go right to the edge.)

(...)

(Oh and if you're wonder about why I knocked out Fluff, it's too early for me to be able to put up with his reta...Fu... ...Simplicity. K? K.)

Yes.

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.
I sincerely hate any-one who replies to a quote in their signature.

Amen to that! Preach it brother!

Did you know that if you get a frog princess outfit and then speak to the makeover mage to become a guy, upon putting on your frog princess outfit it will become a frog prince outfit? This also works the other way around.

And dun ask why I know that.