What is your number one pet peeve in Runescape?

slickmovedud

Oh, and I also hate people who come up to the top floor of the slayer tower and say "cen i hav free wip, plz?"

1) You're an idiot.

2) It takes hours upon hours to get a SINGLE whip drop.

3) I worked my [wagon] off to get 85 slayer. If you want free whips, you can do the same. I am not a charity, okay?

I swear, they need to either make Abby Demons aggressive or make a slayer level requirement to access each floor. Floor one would require 5 slayer (crawling hands), two would require 45 (Infernal Spectres) and floor three would require 75 (gargoyles.) This would keep 99% of the noobs out of the abyssal demon room.

I always spam people with requests for free whips when I pass by to do my Gargoyle/ Nech tasks :P .

Thing I hate the most is people who ask me to buy anything I'm wearing, ask me to buy their stuff and/or ask if I'm selling X.

I DID NOT SAY I HAVE/ WANT/ AM SELLING THAT/ THESE ITEM(S)!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I also hate people who come up to the top floor of the slayer tower and say "cen i hav free wip, plz?"

1) You're an idiot.

2) It takes hours upon hours to get a SINGLE whip drop.

3) I worked my [wagon] off to get 85 slayer. If you want free whips, you can do the same. I am not a charity, okay?

I swear, they need to either make Abby Demons aggressive or make a slayer level requirement to access each floor. Floor one would require 5 slayer (crawling hands), two would require 45 (Infernal Spectres) and floor three would require 75 (gargoyles.) This would keep 99% of the noobs out of the abyssal demon room.

I always spam people with requests for free whips when I pass by to do my Gargoyle/ Nech tasks :P .

Thing I hate the most is people who ask me to buy anything I'm wearing, ask me to buy their stuff and/or ask if I'm selling X.

I DID NOT SAY I HAVE/ WANT/ AM SELLING THAT/ THESE ITEM(S)!

Getting traded randomly by someone who then goes on to say "free money plz" really gets me, we all started the game with the same amount of money, if I can make millions then so can they.

F2P. I hate every single PERSON in f2p. they're all lying noobs. I'm (temporarily) f2p on both my accounts. eek :(

You do realise you just called yourself a lying noob right?

And now I wan't to strangle you. I was f2p for years, up till a couple months ago (or less) and I fail to see how paying 5$ makes me a better person :-k Are you racist too?

And I hate anymonster that has a time delay between dying and having it's drops appear. Yoour dead, just die alredy so I can grab the drops and go attack something else before someone beats me to it. I just HATE delayed drops so [bleep]ing much :evil:

after i get really into my Abyss Runecrafting rythym, after an hour or so, my pouch will degrade and i will just habitually click the nature portal.

so i'll go back, someone will PM me and then i go right back through the nature portal.

and it REALLY starts to annoy me when i keep forgetting. and forgetting.

damn pouches..

16574381pm8.png

and you know what's worse?

when people ask me what my mage level is because i have my ancient staff with me, or my range level for my crystal bow. :evil:

and when my level isn't as high as they think it should be, they just say, "lawl, what a noob. raise your level before you try to ancient you noob"

hello? i ancient at castle wars because it's fun who cares if my mage level isn't as high as what you think is good enough for you? <.<

16574381pm8.png

I hate it when im trading someone in a busy world and I cant see their chat since the chat screen is flooded by 2,000 people..

Also when people ask for free things and follow you non-stop pisses me off to the max!

Or when Im fighting and they ask for free food! JUST GET YOUR OWN LIKE I DID!! I SERIOUSLY WISH I COULD MEET THESE PEOPLE SO I COULD...kill them.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

This isnt really game related but I hate when people dont know who the Beatles are... THEY ARE THE SUPREME GODS OF ROCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Amen \'

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^

my biggest pet peeve about rs is how all the players are alawys not happy with that they have and complaine i would like to see all of you back in rsc and see what this game has came from and what it is now its just amazing

darklord.png

My biggest peeve has to be f2p Lumbridge on a packed server, I dont go anywhere near it anymore, as I cant stand the morons that can be found there. I have nothing against mature players, but the immature kiddies that make up the bulk of f2p really piss me off :x

When people feel they have the right to follow me and ask me to be their friend and help them with quests and to be able to get level 10 cooking with them :x

And when they think that they can beg from me just because I have rune armour...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

This isnt really game related but I hate when people dont know who the Beatles are... THEY ARE THE SUPREME GODS OF ROCK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

1-Beatles are classic rock

2-Friends who betray other friends

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

i have two things to do with trading....

1) if u say,"selling guthix mitre", a noob will walk up, offer a trade, then in the trade will put up all his money, thn decline and walk away.

2) not so much nooby but inpolite. if you say, b sale and most times you get a swarm of people trading you., you trade one, and show him your stuff.

then say any? . he simply declines and says no!

:evil: cracks skull in anger and brain repulsion :evil:

My Goal Signature

The "Click here to play"-window when you right log in really irritates me.

Well not the actual window but the fact that it slows me down in world hopping at the rr at lvl 45 wildy.

Your account will be shown ingame even before you press "Click here to play" so pkers have got an advantage over you since they see you before you can see them.

Oh and before I forget: the word 'nerfed'.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

The word "noob", seriously!

I never EVER use it, and no, its not because i am a moral person in anyway.

I just think that calling someone noob is destructive, no one gets happier, its pointless, stupid, brings down a nasty tension, and [developmentally delayed]ed. I HATE people who call other people noobs, no matter how much they deserved it! its so mainstream and ugly. gah, blech :wall: whyyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:

karlpetter.gif