• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple - The 'Everything' Gamer

As you reach this color, you may be having trouble deciding which color

is for you. Well, if you haven't found out the color that fits you yet, you're

probably an 'everything' gamer. A very rare breed of gamers which don't

really specialize in anything, they just prefer a little bit of it all. What type

of game they play depends on their mood. They're often laid-back, and

don't worry about their goals too much. 

that explains me perfectly, although i do love halo 2 <3:<3:<3:<3:

i am lazy tbh and i dont care about goals much :uhh:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I'm definitely green. No one in my family will ever play Monopoly with me because it takes too long. :D

Hi, i'm a mirror image of you.

I'm green but when I near a goal I go to red.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

green?

"You are a little bit of each; a skiller, quester, and combatant."

there's a bit of red in there though, it's more like "a lot of each..."

all quests, very good skill total:combat ratio, and I could still own over 90% of people my level :-w

I would say I'm Cyan. I like games like LoZ and Halo, but I don't train my skills only when necessary, and I get distracted from my goals a lot.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

DEFINITELY purple. I lvled to 55 mage using curse, while I was talking to the random ppl that were walking around varrock castle. I started runecrafting and Rune Mysteries on a lark, cause a friend wanted to do it. Started fishing on a lark cause a friend did it, also woodcutting on a massive scale, gained from 30 something mining to 47 something mining via rune essence and iron :?

Got 60 mining during a 5 1/2 hour long coal mining marathon in barbarian village, met a great friend there too 8-)

I suffered thru making 600 odd iron bars sold them for 120k, was desperate -.-

I leveled from lvl 38 to 40 odd in goblin village, made my first 1k there too =p

Never had any full armor until lvl 56, back then my outfit was addy long, iron legs, iron full helm, mith chain, mith sq shield :lol: Got a suit of full mith from a nice memb, and made money for full rune almost only off of essence.

So yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh, my player colour's purple.

What can I say? I adore Battlestar Galactica, one of the few shows where human-build ships OWN!

siggymv6.png

untitled6kv7.gif

Guest Hiitchhiiker

I want to say, "Oh I'm Green for sure." Just because you said that's what less people relate to lol, but I'd be lying. I really believe I'm more related to Cyan.

I almost lied to all of you :-$ ,

Hiitchhiiker

Cyan/Greenish for me.

I can't stand doing something (as alching) once and again and again, I like sandbox games and strategy games, and I find myself attaracted to puzzles/strategy games and quests in Runescape.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I think i'd be cyan. I've been firemaking for the last couple of times i have been online, and it really slows firemaking down if i talk to people, but i like my friends. :P

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I really don't relate to any of those 'groups'.

Dark red - The impetuous gamer (aka 'Highlander' gamer)

Your color is dark red. You are not interested in money, items, and levels. Instead, you solely focus on certain aspects which have your attention, but that are not very useful, usually clothes, minigame rewards, socializing. You prefer taking extreme decisions on the moment, but you are very indecisive and can change your mind in extreme ways, at any instant. You are illogical in your logic, and in constant research for fun. In such, you are an incompetent gamer, but never a nerd.

2480+ total