toast647

I'm just wondering, who died and made Aqua and Toast king of this decision?

Are you stupid? Im just saying my opinion and that its a good idea to change if its the new PCW :|

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you stupid? Im just saying my opinion and that its a good idea to change if its the new PCW :|

No offense, but you are being kind of ignorant and acting like it's your decision.

I'll be in 99 a while, I do have more friends than just tip it'ers that use 99.

I hope this works out and our community isn't split over 2 worlds.

I still think we should try to go ruin pc games and drive them out of our world. :XD:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Whenever I'm logging in, I see World 99 being full or in its 1900+. If this continues until the end of the month then yes change worlds. For now I'll be in 98 or 27 or any other world if I cant get into 99.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I did. I don't really prefer w27 as it gets full at 3:00 EST most of the time

I say w121

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

There really is no official PCW. The very high levels (110+) switch worlds once in a while. So will the higher levels at the lower boats do too I guess.

And to all other guys. Stop calling out a freaking world lol. If tip.it should ever come out in that horrible situation that it needs a new world (99 <3: ) there will be a poll. And I'm getting pretty sick of Toast and his team of friends pretending that they aren't friends and haven't agreed on forehand to choose w27

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

I could care less about the choice, just as long as its not a usually crowded world.

Thank you. Thats exactly what Im saying.

131 would be good, easy to remember, by that graph site it never peaks above 1500 people, and I don't think its a homeworld to any major clans.

Also, even though its Canada West, I think it would still work for most.

I like 131 as well, but my opinion is biased because I've been using 131 since the world was released.

Even if we switch worlds, it will just get full again because there are so many tip.iters. Just keep it at 99 or play on another world by yourself.

What? Not every tip.iter is willing to leave world 99 for another world?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

World 130 is nearly always empty.. Go htere

It wouldn't be very good for people who live on the other side of the world. There needs to be a new F2P homeworld that is in balance with everyone over the world.

j0xPu5R.png

stick with it 99 ftw its not hard to get onto and it will die down in a few days be more loyal to 99 its a gd wrld (i have a strage attachement to it for no real reason) dont abandon 99 so soon if it ends up like wrld 2 then yes leave it if not 99ftw

i think the world chosen should have low lag for the southern hem' areas like australia and must have at least -1000 on average times like the [bleep]ed times when america wakes up and jumps on etc.

good question, eat toast and aqua will be lost. it should be poll based and should work for ALL players across the globe. runescape isnt american based, or aussie based or british based (well logically yes) so it should work for ALL players.

Popoto.~<3

Dark Aura, you have a good point. Well I'd say west of America. I'd say Australia and England are about equidistant from California. Also don't most players live in the US? I'm sure there's probably more American Tip.iters than Aussy or British players.

Dark Aura, you have a good point. Well I'd say west of America. I'd say Australia and England are about equidistant from California. Also don't most players live in the US? I'm sure there's probably more American Tip.iters than Aussy or British players.

As I said earlier, West Canada worlds would work best.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg