Anyone ever fall for these things?

Wkw

I decided to look up runescape on a popular gaming site, IGN. I clicked the Cheats section, seeing if they would be stupid enoguh to have auto sites on it, but I find this.

Hint - Satan Oracle Amor

You need to have a good weapon, addy or better is recommended. Next, go to Al-Kharid and kill 10 men. The last one should drop a red clue scroll. It is titled "Satan Scroll" or "The Scroll of Satan".

Now you need to read it. It is in a code, but here is the broken code: Go to the graveyard of the cursed souls, to seek what should not be found. Take a holy relic and kill a Demon of the Lesser kind. Take the remains and destroy three spirits, Scorpius Realm.

This means go to the Forgotten Graveyard and search in a coffin. You should find a Dictionary of Hell. Take this and a holy symbol and kill a lesser demon. Take its ashes and kill three ghosts. The last one should drop a Necklace of Hell.

Go to the bank and get LOTS of food! You will have to kill Level 235 Satan! Now, once youve done this, wear the Necklace. It should bring you to hell. You will need to kill three Level 100 Blood Demons. After this, Satan will appear. He can hit a max of 25 and a minimum of 15.

Once he is dead, he will drop the revered and impossibly rare "Satan Oracle Armor" set. Congrats! You just got the rarest armor in the game! It can be sold for upwards of 200M for each part of the armor. (Thats the gloves, boots, legs, body, helm, cape, ring, and shield.) Thats 1 billion 600 Million Gold Pieces!

Now the question I have is, does anyone fall for this or think it is real? Someone new to the game might, but have you ever done something a site said hoping to get something, only to find out that it is fake?

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol rofl

ot:

how are you supposed to fall for it?

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

back in my noob days i fell for that a couple of times :oops: , once i read that you can make a mil by examenig a camel in al-kharid 5 times, so i done it and nothing. second time i read that you can make a milby standing next to lesser in wildy and that he will just give it to it. third time i read that you can make a mil by speaking to someone in varrock and ask her to marry you. i can't belive how stupid i was. :wall:

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

people would no get past the 'getting the red scroll stage' since it would never come lol. MIght just waste there time, but they'd nevert get to the risk in the wildy stage rofl.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I take it very fun to google for runescape cheats. There will be many cheat sites and look around and man the stuff there is nearly killing me.

Once in my school we went to the computer room and I googled once again and picked a link and showed it to a few friends. We were dismissed from the class, because we were laughing too much for others to work. :lol:

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

If you have common sence and your nt a thicket then no you wouldn't do this. Anyone with abrain cell or two would do a google search for runescape and go to the places that get alot of visits - like tip it the best of them all.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

The guy who posted that probably had a team ready to own them if people would try. Phr33 br0nz3 w3p0ns and 4rm0rs?

To be honest i would of tried that, but the "SUPER DUPER SATAN HELL LEVEL 66666666666666666666" made it seem too far fetched. :wall:

randomkcopyq.png

I fell for kill white knights on X-mas and get a santa hat. Also cast curse on a pile of logs and get a scythe. I was desperate for a santa. But now i got 2 :P

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

When I was really new to runescape, I looked at some gaming site, under runescape, and they said you could get a scythe by casting curse on a pile on logs in varrock.

I wandered around varrock for an hour looking for that pile of logs.

snowsigyy7.png

Guest Kickpointy

There is the fake code on this site. here is what it says.

"Go to the box near Varrock Castle. Search it and a grim Reaper will appear. He will ask you to kill 10 Sewer Rats. Once you have finished the task he will give you Full Grim Reaper."

I've seen them, it's really stupid and toying with newbies. :x

My friend fell for one that said 'if you kill White Knights on Christmas, they can drop a Santa.' He couldn't play on that day, so he didn't kill any. He told me if I did and I say no. Now I'm thankful I didn't waste my day killing knights...

*Note this happened on my first month playing

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg