Anyone ever fall for these things?

Wkw

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I googled Runescape cheats and came up with stuff like this

Blue Rune rock: Note: They are in wild about level 42. Go to the west side and north all way. Go east slightly to find red spiders guarding the only blue Rune Rock in the game.

Bronze Dagger: Go to Lumbridge Castle. When inside, turn to your left and go down the hall past the cooking place. In the last room, go up the ladder then find the room with the Duke Of Lumbridge. Enter that room and go to the table at the end of it. If you wait long enough, a bronze dagger will appear.

Liquid Armor: If you are a member, go to the impassable mountain range. Get into the fort first to get through, then keep moving. If desired, you can fight the level 110 Dragons. Keep moving and you will find Liquid Armor, which is stronger than Dragonite Armor (must have level 200 attack defense strength).

Easter Egg: Kill high level monsters such as White Knight, Ice Giants, etc. on Easter. Note: You will not always get an Easter Egg, but the higher level the monster, the higher the chance.

Santa Hat: Kill high level monsters such as White Knight, Ice Giants, etc. on December 25.

Christmas Crackers: On December 25, kill monsters of any level and you might get Christmas Crackers. Note: The drops are random.

Easter Ears: To get Easter Ears, kill any monster on Easter.

mememe513.png

Your signature is wrong. It is actually Dharok.

His sig shows how no one knows how to spell dharok. :|

On topic: Wasn't there a thread a while ago about how to get a scife? Apparently that guy fell for it.. <.<

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I googled Runescape cheats and came up with stuff like this

Blue Rune rock: Note: They are in wild about level 42. Go to the west side and north all way. Go east slightly to find red spiders guarding the only blue Rune Rock in the game.

Bronze Dagger: Go to Lumbridge Castle. When inside, turn to your left and go down the hall past the cooking place. In the last room, go up the ladder then find the room with the Duke Of Lumbridge. Enter that room and go to the table at the end of it. If you wait long enough, a bronze dagger will appear.

Liquid Armor: If you are a member, go to the impassable mountain range. Get into the fort first to get through, then keep moving. If desired, you can fight the level 110 Dragons. Keep moving and you will find Liquid Armor, which is stronger than Dragonite Armor (must have level 200 attack defense strength).

Easter Egg: Kill high level monsters such as White Knight, Ice Giants, etc. on Easter. Note: You will not always get an Easter Egg, but the higher level the monster, the higher the chance.

Santa Hat: Kill high level monsters such as White Knight, Ice Giants, etc. on December 25.

Christmas Crackers: On December 25, kill monsters of any level and you might get Christmas Crackers. Note: The drops are random.

Easter Ears: To get Easter Ears, kill any monster on Easter.

that is funny i can't stop laughing :lol:

Doesn't anyone know that Satan does not even exist in the game... WE have Zamorack, not satan... -.-

Now if they changed it to Zamorack in the story then MAYBE it would be believable.

Pasty.png

the scrolls are rare.. i got level 126 off men.. still no scroll :cry:

There is no way someone could get 126cb from just trying this.

They will get 200mil attack xp, cause the [wagon]es wouldn't know how to change the combat style! :P

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Hint: Scife

To get a scife in Runescape you must go to Varrock. Go to the place with a bunch of logs. Get your magic high enough to use weaken. Use weaken on the log pile. A level 22 Tree Spirit will appear. If you kill it it will drop a scife and nature runes.

For those of you who didn't see it, there's the "Scife" one...

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

must convince a mindless idiot to try this...

*finds a lvl 32 in an assortment of iron, steel, and mith armor*

seriously, that is insanely funny...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

i have heard the marry the girl in varrock one before and yes i tried it when i was level 40 something. i think i remember seeing the liquid armor one too. sometimes you jsut wished some of these worked though

Tip.it's official Ninja

I decided to look up runescape on a popular gaming site, IGN. I clicked the Cheats section, seeing if they would be stupid enoguh to have auto sites on it, but I find this.

Hint - Satan Oracle Amor

You need to have a good weapon, addy or better is recommended. Next, go to Al-Kharid and kill 10 men. The last one should drop a red clue scroll. It is titled "Satan Scroll" or "The Scroll of Satan".

Now you need to read it. It is in a code, but here is the broken code: Go to the graveyard of the cursed souls, to seek what should not be found. Take a holy relic and kill a Demon of the Lesser kind. Take the remains and destroy three spirits, Scorpius Realm.

This means go to the Forgotten Graveyard and search in a coffin. You should find a Dictionary of Hell. Take this and a holy symbol and kill a lesser demon. Take its ashes and kill three ghosts. The last one should drop a Necklace of Hell.

Go to the bank and get LOTS of food! You will have to kill Level 235 Satan! Now, once youve done this, wear the Necklace. It should bring you to hell. You will need to kill three Level 100 Blood Demons. After this, Satan will appear. He can hit a max of 25 and a minimum of 15.

Once he is dead, he will drop the revered and impossibly rare "Satan Oracle Armor" set. Congrats! You just got the rarest armor in the game! It can be sold for upwards of 200M for each part of the armor. (Thats the gloves, boots, legs, body, helm, cape, ring, and shield.) Thats 1 billion 600 Million Gold Pieces!

Now the question I have is, does anyone fall for this or think it is real? Someone new to the game might, but have you ever done something a site said hoping to get something, only to find out that it is fake?

i thinks hes on to somtjhing.... the great revered bronse armour

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I think the players who do fall them deserve to.

Anyone who bothers enough with the game to absorb minimal knowledge of its laws etc will know instantly these things are fake as they feature things like satan and hell whihc clearly are not part of runescape religions

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I just went on there, and found this...

To get a scife in Runescape you must go to Varrock. Go to the place with a bunch of logs. Get your magic high enough to use weaken. Use weaken on the log pile. A level 22 Tree Spirit will appear. If you kill it it will drop a scife and nature runes.

#-o

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

I just went on there, and found this...

#-o

Hey wait a minute, that's not how I got mine... :-s