24 July 2007 - King's Ransom

doomy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it through the wave with two sharks and a dose of sup restore (and sup set). They each drain stats - one each, and they drain half of whatever they hit, rounded up. All i remember is lancelot drains def

Done. I took 3 restore pots, 1 super set and lobbies.

I whipped every one of the knights, super potted up for Lancelot and let loose with 4 DDS specials and now when I die i'll go straight to Camelot :)

Yayyyyy!

Dark_Jab.png

I did it to, 3 doses of super restore, 3 doses of super attack and a load of sharks. Lancelot (the last knight) was like a rock though. :uhh:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I did it to, 3 doses of super restore, 3 doses of super attack and a load of sharks. Lancelot (the last knight) was like a rock though. :uhh:

Was the other way for me lol he kept hitting me high but that's because I had like 35/74 Defense.

I did read right didn't I? You can't lost your items attempting to fight the knights?

Yes, it's safe you can take w/e you want. Make sure to take super restores!!

you dont need super restores. normal work fine.

i used 2 sips of a super restore, and that was because i used a sara brew before i went in, and on the last guy before lancelot. other then that, i was fine.

I did read right didn't I? You can't lost your items attempting to fight the knights?

Yes, it's safe you can take w/e you want. Make sure to take super restores!!

you dont need super restores. normal work fine.

i used 2 sips of a super restore, and that was because i used a sara brew before i went in, and on the last guy before lancelot. other then that, i was fine.

we're all not high combat :-w

[hide=Quick walktru if stuck]Start the quest by talking to the gossiper near sinclair mansion.

Then talk to the guard closeby.

Go to the mention and break the window to the east.

1- Search the first floor's central room for a paper on the floor.

2- Go upstairs to find a piece of paper on a table near mary

3- In the same room where you find clue 2, search all the bookcases until you find a black helm

Go back to the guard, then to the gossiper for the family history. Then go to the court, at the spot where the party room used to be. Talk to anna to learn you will be her lawyer.

Go back to the mansion and talk to all the servants, note every information that may help anna in this format: Servant name or occupation -> Choice

[hide=For lazy ones]Anyone -> Thread

Pierre -> poison

Pierre -> dagger

Hobbes -> dagger

Mary -> night of the murder[/hide]

Go to the court and click on the stairs that go below. In the trial, click on the judge to choose which witnesses to bring up. See above.

When you win, click on the gate to exit the court. Then talk to anna. Go to your bank and bring the runes for telegrabspell. Go to the east of the camelot's fence and click investigate on the statue. Cutscene, then you are in jail. Talk to merlin.

After, use telegrab on the homosexual guard outside to get a hair clip. Then on the wall opposite to the locked door is a vent, click on it to make the knights get merlin out. THen use the hair clip on the jail door, and figure out the mechanism it's easy. Then once you get out, you'll be in that castle. Climb up to the highest floor. Click on the boxes, read the hints and do exactly the contrary of the hints to find the box.

[hide=For lazy ones]Purple one[/hide]

Then tele to ardougne, go north-east corner to a blue house, speak to the wizard. You'll need to find a set of black armour somehow, bet you regret selling that nifty blk set of yours eh? I used black (t) and it worked, so if you have one like that. Go north of the bandit camp in the desert to mine a piece of granite. Buy an iron chainbody and bronze med helm. Bring the blk armour, iron chainbody, bronze helm, scroll, grail, granite to the blk knights forteress. Enter wearing the guard's uniform. Then put the blk armour, push the first wall you see, go down the trap. Free the king, go to camelot and get your reward. Easy wasn't it?[/hide]

From me.

2480+ total

Not fair, I was going to actually get the bones for 70 prayer today.

And now they've shot up.

But, I LOVE the new prayers, a skill shouldn't cap out at 52.

And....I love the fact One Small Favour is a requirement. Have fun people :P.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

And now they've shot up.

But, I LOVE the new prayers, a skill shouldn't cap out at 52.

And....I love the fact One Small Favour is a requirement. Have fun people :P.

oh boy im glad i did one small favour the other day.that quest took hours.

not a bad day in terms of questing.got merlins crystal,holy grail,kings ransom and heroes done today.

the rewards were awesome.

tifsdac6mc.gif

being a level 98, i had a bit of trouble taking down all the knights. When it came down to just me and lancelot, with me having no food and 1 dose of stat restore left: i took him down the most honorable way possible...

... i poisoned him with a dds and hid behind one of the many dummies in the room :twisted:, then i played the waiting game...

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Soooo glad I had 99 Prayer banked before this update. It seems people are buying Dragon Bones for up to 2k each now...which means I made about 20M off this update.

Not like I'd sell my bones for 99 Prayer, but you know. =-p

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

being a level 98, i had a bit of trouble taking down all the knights. When it came down to just me and lancelot, with me having no food and 1 dose of stat restore left: i took him down the most honorable way possible...

... i poisoned him with a dds and hid behind one of the many dummies in the room :twisted:, then i played the waiting game...

dude i'm 94 and I just use a whip and rune defender....and beat it on first try

I saw some 99s and 100s had trouble too lol.

And now they've shot up.

Same I finally got 1.25 mil this morning for 1,000 d bones because I want Saradomin Symbol for my House but alas merchants ruining the day. <.<

And now they've shot up.

Same I finally got 1.25 mil this morning for 1,000 d bones because I want Saradomin Symbol for my House but alas merchants ruining the day. <.<

:)

dont hate w need money too

Why, look at this! I dunno if you can hally him from here, but I guess it's useful for regenerating, or eating and potting without being attacked...:

safespot.jpg

It's actually better if you run to the corner, then run behind the furthest dummy. :D

The prayers are wonderful for pc, since you do melee training + you don't have to care about prayer points. It's too good to be true, I smell a nerf

2480+ total