Thoughts on the Achievement Diary

007freak

Well, I just finished my final task and completed the karamaja achievement diary, I thought it was alright. I don't know if the reward is worth it or not, but I can say I have done it.

So what are your thoughts on it, and have you done it/attempted it yet?

RuneScape-Sigre-sized-1.gif[/url]

I've read everything on the karamja one, though I don't think the rewards for karamja are worth the tasks needed to wear the gloves.

A true review can't be done until there is more then 3-4 diaries released. Reviewing only one diary is like rating one credit card, when you haven\t tried the other ones, or even read about them.

Only time will tell.

Finished it like the 3rd day it came out. I never even noticed it untill like 2 days after the update >.>

IMO it was worth it up to the level 1 gloves, which should have been the lvl 3 seeing as they are the most usefull. Although, i can say i use my gloves all the time for slayer tasks.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

IMO it was worth it up to the level 1 gloves, which should have been the lvl 3 seeing as they are the most usefull. Although, i can say i use my gloves all the time for slayer tasks.

just as a note the gloves abilities stack, so the lvl 3 glove has the same abilities as the 1 and 2.

And you do have a point without knowing what others are like how this one would compare, but I am not comparing it, I am asking what you thought of it and if you thought the reward was worth it.

I personally have no use for the gem mines, at least right now, and I don't play on using that slayer master anytime soon. So for me the reward was not so great, but did provide easy access to shilo if I ever need it. Plus it was something to do in my spare time.

RuneScape-Sigre-sized-1.gif[/url]

just as a note the gloves abilities stack, so the lvl 3 glove has the same abilities as the 1 and 2.

And you do have a point without knowing what others are like how this one would compare, but I am not comparing it, I am asking what you thought of it and if you thought the reward was worth it.

I personally have no use for the gem mines, at least right now, and I don't play on using that slayer master anytime soon. So for me the reward was not so great, but did provide easy access to shilo if I ever need it. Plus it was something to do in my spare time.

Your not looking into the full picture. Probly the most important part of the level 3 gloves in the infinite instant teleport to shilo village. No more bringing ardy runes and having the hassle of grabbing gp to get from brimhaven to shilo.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

1. make better shop price

2. bonus agility xp in agility arena

3. unlimited teleport to shilo

4. being able to enter underground mining area under shilo

5. 16k total xp lamp

worth it.

Hacked 10 years old account, permamently quit if Jagex doesn't return items.

ventuzz.png

I think it is worth it just to have the Shilo teleport since my slayer master is there now. I can't wait til I finish the final task so I can get my final set of gloves. ^_^

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

The Agility Arena award is moot, to me, since Ape Atoll is way better exp, even with the Arena's "boosted exp per ticket."

But the Shilo Teleport is the real treasure. It's a Slayer's best friend. Trust me.

In Short: Worth it.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

The shop prices are pretty but i only have done the easy part and some of the medium.

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

I am currently only lacking the 100 combat to finish my karamja diary but so far I have enjoyed it. Having said that I am a bit of quest junkie so things like this are right up my alley. I am quiet looking forward to the next one and hope that they release them at a fairly steady rate say every 2 months or so.

Caldius.png

I also finished it by the end of the week it came out. Was quite nice actually and even learned something (the grapple thing...didnt use it since)

I use it only for Shilo related tele which means mostly Duradel but also Khazari jungle clues.

Personaly as someone who mostly slayer, i find it verrrryyyy usefull.

it was easy really ;) 2 days from start to finish which involved doing some quests which i had put off, for exaple: legends

It gets you doing things you might not have done withoutu it and is quite fun and yes...those tele gloves are hawt for slayer <3:

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I've only got the "kill a Ket-Zek" and sell a gout tuber to the shop. But I'm waiting until I'm actually bothered to do them. Only the shilo teleport sounds useful to me.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

sell a gout tuber to the shop

Don't! you are meant to give it to somebody in exhange for the machette

I like the gloves for slayer and also useful if RCing as a teleport that doesnt use an inventory spot

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3

sell a gout tuber to the shop

Don't! you are meant to give it to somebody in exhange for the machette

Who's that then? I thought it was that co-op guy in Tai Bwo Wannai. :-s

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

its not the best reward but i still think it is fairly nice though i only have beaten lvl 1 and some of lvl 2 so far. BUt it serves its purpose well, it is to show you around karjama you end up trying jungle clean up, fight caves, explore the dungeon, do some stuff you might not have done before.

I love the rewards, they're all very useful; cheaper furys, better agility exp and a free teleport to shilo.

I personally can't wait until they release more with similar great rewards.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

I had quite a bit of fun doing the diary, and for me yeah the slayer reward was definitely worth it. Plus, i use the gem mines a lot (though i haven't since i got the lvl 3 gloves) so... yeah \'

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol

I like it. :)

Really good rewards. Although I only have finished the easy, and didn't even bother to claim it. But when I can take use of it, I will.

But I have done all the easy ones, 10 med ones, and 2 hard ones without going for it one purpose. They all 'just happened' when I did something else. So that makes it much more fun, at least to me. :)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

It's a great concept, and the Karamja one was good, but I am not too excited about the Varrock one.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.