Your favourite Rune Armor

superaymond

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man gilded looks nasty, it looks like someone put yellow/orange paint on bronze armor, I dont know what you guys are talking about =P~ {well make that smiley a throwup for this post's purposes]

I'm going to go with sara. Blue and white just naturally look good together. Or if your talking about members rune g with fishing cape <3:, thats probably my favorite outfit in the game.

happiehour.jpeg

By best looking rune armor on f2p, I am talking about all types of rune armors. Zammy, Sara, Guthix, Regular full rune, Trimed rune armor, Golden rune armor. . Tell us which one, and why please :)

Please do not consider the price of each, pretend you can choose one set for free and all are free with no market value. \'

If that were the case, I would choose full guthix <3:

tfssig.png

I'm not one much having outfits and such because I'd rather use the bank space for skilling but I do have a dragon med, zamorak plate and legs because I like the way it looks. I've always wanted it ever since clues came out. I even got the Zamorak legs and plate from drops and only had to buy the legs. So I'm kinda proud of that fact too.

Gold trimmed rune doesn't look that bad either but I don't really care enough for it to own it. Green is my favorite color (I love my green party hat and slave robes) but I don't care much for the Guthix rune.

My vote goes for Zamorak rune. :D

Panix - /server -j #runescape irc.efnet.org

-

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

I would really have to go with guthix, along with a green cape, green d hide vambs, and fighting boots. :-k

My second idea would be full sara, a black cape, and skellie costume gloves and boots. Holoween FTW! \'

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

sara becuz imagine a blue car with either: red, green, white, light blue, or yellow stripes. exactly, plus the insignia is the best, a green squigly? wtf? a red deformed "M"? wtf?

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I like zammy, it looks the best in my humble opinion-- red cape, fighting boots and red gloves. Looks awsome. I was also thinking sara plate, legs and kite with a zammy helm, red gloves and red cape.

deathnotesignature.png

I like rune (g) [Gold trimmed, not guilded], it looks good with the goldish accent compared to the other colors, but not completely yellow...which looks kinda wierd (to me)

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Probably normal Rune full with chainbody.

Guthix looks nice too, especially the kite :)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]