Mysteries of ScapeRune...

Tim

quite recently i was sent to ScapeRune, as i noticed while being held prisoner with pete, there was a new world outside the prison, a different dimension. what ponders my most is; what could possibly be in ScapeRune? could there be monuments to Evil Bob? an unexplored town? or just a cat-ruled realm? what do YOU think could be beyond the prison gates?

Popoto.~<3

Well it's in The place of Seers Village.

Maybe the Village is called Village Seers.

Falador would be called Rodalaf, Varrock would be called Kcorrav.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

yeah the prison = party house

the outside changed from matching camelot castle etc of seers to matching fally

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's just like RuneScape except darker and creepyer and a Cat as a God... :uhh: and everything backwards such as Falador -> Rodalaf, you fish cooked fish, at lvl 1 defence you wear Barrows and at lvl 70 bronze, etc. :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's just like RuneScape except darker and creepyer and a Cat as a God... :uhh: and everything backwards such as Falador -> Rodalaf, you fish cooked fish, at lvl 1 defence you wear Barrows and at lvl 70 bronze, etc. :shock:

Its not just darker and creepier lol, for example the darkest dongeon on runescape would be a sunny, happy wonderful place to be with piles of gold spawning everywhere!

Its simply the complete opposite =)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

In Scaperune, this topic would be about Runescape. :shock:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Russian Reversals?

wtf?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Russian Reversals?

wtf?

You don't know about Russian Reversals?

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Russian_Reversal

Now I do ;)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

lol This makes me think about Russian reversals

In ScapeRune, game plays you!

Just what I was going to say ;)

Anyway, in Scaperune you would gain smithing xp by putting bars into a furnace and turning them into ores. And you could fletch logs from unstrung bows.

I think the one major idea that no one thinks of is that all new accounts will have max stats! And a lvl 1 rat will switch places with Jad, so imagine a huge lvl 702 rat and tiny lvl 1 jads!

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I think the one major idea that no one thinks of is that all new accounts will have max stats! And a lvl 1 rat will switch places with Jad, so imagine a huge lvl 702 rat and tiny lvl 1 jads!

look out here comes tz-tok rat!

It isn't possible to have a world that is purely opposite, only partially. If everything turned opposite to reality, things in unreality would begin to conflict, and our five senses wouldn't be able to comprehend what in Guthix's name is going on.

But then again, maybe things are SUPPOSED to conflict in ScapeRune?

In any case, there wouldn't be combat, there would be pillow fights.

The hardest task in the world would be walking, and the easiest to kill the KQ with a rubber chicken (but the KQ would be a Spider Queen, and the chicken would be an incredibly powerful sword).

Ah, its hard to imagine.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

look out here comes tz-tok rat!

blah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~