Complete statistics of the RuneScape Highscores

Mr_Hyde1218

so today i logged into RS, ready to finish up my lesser demon slayer task. of course, this was going to be pretty boring, so i tried to think of something to do while i slay. i'm not sure when or how or why it came to me, but i decided to make a mini-log of the RS highscores. long(not really) story short, here they are.

august 4th, 2007 2:20 pst(GMT -8) - 2:48 pst

max total:    22

attack:       19,921

defence:      11,613

strength:     22,451

hitpoints:    13,778

ranged:       7,572

prayer:       2,639

magic:        6,653

cooking:      21,567

woodcutting:  6,995

fletching:    20,700

fishing:      2,913

firemaking:   3,586

crafting:     833

smithing:     693

mining:       547

herblore:     248

agility:      459

thieving:     1,938

slayer:       391

farming:      319

runecrafting: 303

hunter:       959

construction: 205 (4 level 98)

notice that the time slot in which these numbers were recorded was very short (only about 30 minutes). this is due to the fact that people are always leveling up and gaining experience points. this also means that a few of those numbers might be one or two off if a level 98 player suddenly got to level 99 in those 20 or so minutes.

i didn't make very many special notes, with the exception of the 4 level 98 construction players. i'm not sure about you as you were reading these numbers, but i for one had many questions come to my mind while i was typing in these numbers into notepad. but i'm not going to pose any questions. that's your job as a reader and as a TIF goer.

Discuss what is on your mind after looking at this.

edit: i also added in the number of players with a total level of 2277

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

Hasn't this been done REPEATEDLY for a very long time? Can we please have a sticky that's linked to the Hiscore table that just shows the number of 99s in each skill, to save a) the trouble for people making these posts andÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢Ãâæ B) the trouble for browsing users clicking on them?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

There have been a few of these lately.

However what would really impress me would be for you to track down the amount of quest capes out in the game somehow :wink:

But seeing as how that is prolly next to impossible to determine...maybe just do some math with the skill cape numbers you have there. And figure out like..."of all the skill capes in the game...3% of them are this cape, 18 % are this cape." Stuff like that would be pretty nifty to know.

Looks like herblore is 2nd hardest skill in the game... :-k

I find it hard that quite hard to believe, as well as many others out there that will im sure agree with me on that :wink:

If your theroy about this extremely pricey lvl 99 skill to buy is correct then that would make construction the hardest skill in the game, which due to the fact it almost if not HAS the highest exp rate in the game per hour.

NO no, most pricey skills to lvl are nowhere close in relations in terms of difficulty, which in most cases people would count in terms of amount of hours it takes to get that 99.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Herblore is the hardest skill, Constuction is just expensive and haven't

been out as long as Herblore has.

WAS maybe. With the advent of 'Make X' for herblore, it is now a much easier skill to level, expect to see the number of 99 herblorists to increase significantly over the next few months.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Heck yes Camaman representin for Crafting

Yeah anyways...I always wanted to see the statistics of skill capes. The amount of combat associated capes are ridiculous. Oh, and maybe you could add percentages.

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

No it just costs alot and is hard to get fast xp in. Herbs take awhile to get and farming them is slow <.<.

But compared to Construction it has 203 people i think and it's been out not even a year so herblore must be pretty boring too

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Wow more str capes than cooking now.

its been like that since capes came out.

Strange, I always thought I was higher up in strength than cooking (meaning I thought the average strength level is lower than cooking). I guess not.

And I never knew there were more 99 rangers than 99 mages. That's probably because there's little to gain from 99 mage, but still I imagine magic would be easier to train.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

surprised theres more str capes than fletching and cooking, seeing as there are as many skillers as pkers =)

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Not really hardest, just one of the most pointless to level above 82.

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

cool. this be interesting.

meet some of the 99 wc'ers.

qin1, qin2, qin3, ..., and qin1337

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Strange, I always thought I was higher up in strength than cooking (meaning I thought the average strength level is lower than cooking). I guess not.

And I never knew there were more 99 rangers than 99 mages. That's probably because there's little to gain from 99 mage, but still I imagine magic would be easier to train.

I think it is that people with starength capes usually have another combat cape, and cooking cape is more common untrimmed.

Which is why you see less...I think

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I think it is that people with starength capes usually have another combat cape, and cooking cape is more common untrimmed.

Which is why you see less...I think

True, right now out of the 3 i wear str has to be my least favorite (althought it was my first, 16.6kish one :D)

Most pures, from 1 def to 40 usually stop training all together when they get 99 str, so they are usually the only ones you see with untrimmed 99 str capes.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^