Complete statistics of the RuneScape Highscores

Mr_Hyde1218

Looks like herblore is 2nd hardest skill in the game... :-k

Herblore is the hardest skill, Constuction is just expensive and haven't

been out as long as Herblore has.

WAS maybe. With the advent of 'Make X' for herblore, it is now a much easier skill to level, expect to see the number of 99 herblorists to increase significantly over the next few months.

It's actually slower now that the X option is there.

asrhasrh.jpg

Wow more str capes than cooking now.
it has been like that for longer than I can remember.

Just another random statistic, did you know that slayer has the lowest , highest xp person?
makes sense, there's no point in continuing to train slayer past 13m, because there's no reward for it. Even though the same goes for prayer, prayer is easier for those with money, which just happen to be the people with 99.

Thanks to pc there are more people with 99 str than 99 cooking :shock:

Did you even read the links I posted? In this one: here it says that there were 3257 people with lvl 99 strength, and only 1864 people with lvl 99 cooking. These were taken on March 3rd, a full month before Pest Control was released.

nh.jpg

Hmmm. Why do people favor strength so much? Why not go for some of the more uncommon cpaes?

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

It's one of the few skills that improves the higher you get it. (There is a significant difference between level 90 and 99.) It is also somewhat visible, since it is a combat stat. It also offers fast experience, while still being fun and profitable.

nh.jpg

Did you even read the links I posted? In this one: here it says that there were 3257 people with lvl 99 strength, and only 1864 people with lvl 99 cooking. These were taken on March 3rd, a full month before Pest Control was released.

And out of memory that is also before cook x? And maybe also before that cave with the bank man one space from a constant fire

I have not checked any of the above, but out from my tiered memory I think that is the case??

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

And out of memory that is also before cook x? And maybe also before that cave with the bank man one space from a constant fire

I have not checked any of the above, but out from my tiered memory I think that is the case??

Cook-X - 12-September-2005

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I think one reason for combat skills (and cooking) having the most people at 99 is because of the fact that they are F2P skills. So not only do a bunch of P2P people get listed, but also the F2P ones, that can't count towards the other skills.

That almost makes me wish they had segrigated high score list, so we could see the real numbers of P2P 99's.

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

oooh hey cool, thanks for the graph shadowbot. there you go everyone, a shiny new graph for you to look at.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg