NO! I WON'T.....

justj2

this is just a rant that im having to type over a second time because my net crashed the first time....

please dont give me the "take it like a man" or "jeeze its only a game calm down" i know its only a game and i want to enjoy it but you aint letting me -.-

YES i have 4m in cash, WHY ON EARTH do you want to see it? NO you CANT have "just 1m" this is my hard earnt cash *bad words* and make your own.

YES i DO have expensive armour, NO you cant try it on. I happen to like this armour enough to dish out alot of money for it. Why do you call me a nub for keeping ahold of MY items?

YES i definatly do like to have fun, i like to joke, i like to play games, i like to chat, i like to go to parties, i like to do drop parties it makes me feel good... NO you cant have any more, i just dropped over 600ks worth of items, if you wanted more be quicker next time and stop ruining my fun.

Yea... i can stand in the same spot for a long time and chat to people in pm, im not a *bad words* laughing stock or statue, doing a rasberry infront of me isnt going to make me suddenly burst into life or run away.

I happen to have a higher cb level than most people i see... only 98 but on f2p thats the way it is, yes my cape is members, yes im holding a pie, yes i have money, yes i want you to stop asking me the same questions you just heard the answers to from the person before.

I definatly DONT want to go out with you. I CANT ADD YOU TO MY FRIENDS LIST and if you were indeed a friend you'd understand that.

No... im not a chav, no im not a goth, nor an emo... why does it matter? if im nice to you and you enjoy being with me why the hell do you need to know something like that?

there were other things but i forgot them after my net crashed... so i might update this later.

for now thats all... *sigh of relief*

J

New one > Yea i TRY to be nice to everyone NO im NOT going to be nice to you because your bugging the hell out of me!

NO im NOT going out with the person i happen to be following and NO they wont go out with you - have to get people to stop from harrassing my friends sometimes too :-s

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant add you because i have about 170 people on my friends list lol

forgot the next one

and i try to ignor is, but im not going to put EVERYONE on ignor or put chat to friends, ill get lonley then :-$ :oops:

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

NO i am not selling my item. Did i say i was for god sake's?

NO i will not be your gf because you're just a golddigger!

NO i am not giving anything away. Did i look like giveaway booth?

NO i am not going to give you money/item(s) because you got "scammed"/"hacked".

NO I WONT give you my whip, I barrowed for a couple days to get it.

NO, I WONT give you all my barrows supplies, items and cash.

NO, I WONT be your bf, I'd rather stay single in a video game thank you very much.

NO I won' t give you free addy

NO I don' t want to be your GF (I' m a guy :-X )

NO uh... I won' t ...uh... reply seriously this time!

Boy, that felt good. Change the topic name from rawr to NO I WON' T.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

NO I WONT give you my whip, I barrowed for a couple days to get it.

NO, I WONT give you all my barrows supplies, items and cash.

NO, I WONT be your bf, I'd rather stay single in a video game thank you very much.

+1. i dont think my girlfriend would like me cheating on pixels. :XD:

its annoying they follow you becasue you put alot of effort into your armor/outfit and say "oh comon i bet your heaps rich" if i was rich i'd buy usless things like every elegant set. that wasting money...unless your trying to fill up your house.

Popoto.~<3

NO I SHANT buy your random item you are shoving in my face

Thats my main thang.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

No I won't trade you because you want to show me some random item that I could buy because you won't tell me what it is

I hate those people so much

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

i like the way this post is turning out ::'

good idea mico =P changing name

id like to see how this turns out :-k

NO I SHANT buy your random item you are shoving in my face

Thats my main thang.

that happens to me everytime i go to al-kharid bank....

YES it is a nice anchor

NO you can't buy it

NO i wont tell you where i got it, ask the person i told 5 seconds ago.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

NO! even if you trade me a million times im NOT going to trade you, just once and i might have.

ahh i like this thread ::'

Im glad someone made this thread so i can add my own little bit on to it....

YES This dang staff is members!

NO you can't have it...

I ran past the ice giants because you were bugging me....

NO you can't have my helm

NO i wont pay for your membership...

YES im grumpy...(i wonder why...^)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I got some more to add

I DON' T care if you call me a def noob, you' ll die, not me

NO you CAN' T have my heraldic stuff, even if it' s nice (2 hours since I got it, 5 beggars -.- )

NO I WON' T put my rune stuff into the chest (I like to go to random populated worlds paying for baloons)

NO you CAN' T take a look at my bank account, just because you claim I hacked you (god, some people are really desperate and stupid)

Ahh man, screaming NO in a thread is way better than any massage. Good show ol' chap!

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I know how you feel. I went into f2p one time, with full veracs on, and there were 3 "low levels" following me around, asking me what kind of armor it was, and if they could have free stuff. It's annoying, but hey, you just have to ignore it. They'll learn when theyre more experienced not to do all that.

you're kidding right? That is the perk of f2p! all the attention! its not in anyway annoying, it owns!

karlpetter.gif

Ah how ever so true.

Think is people have this thing called jealousy, if someone has something nice and shiny people are going to want it.

I dispise f2p, I'm sorry but I do, it drives me NUTS.

Too many beggars and generally rude people.

There's no need to pester someone else just because YOU can't get something, it's called levelling up, gaining the stuff yourself, not only does it stop begging but you feel better that you've got it and not begged for it

phew look at me ranting lol \'

v.jpg

Mmm, good rant, for once. Even the Mods cant find something wrong, unless this turns into a flame war.

NO! You aren't getting a free whip!

NO! I'm using chivalry. Get over it!

NO! I'm not gonna date you, just because you wanna ask for stuff!

No no no no no! I am not adding you! Get over it!

For the love of peace! My freaking armour is NOT FOR SALE! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD!

NO! I'M NOT REMATCHING YOU, JUST BECAUSE I BEAT YOU!

No. End of story. *Teleports to Falador* Meh, fast escape.

The last one is what I use for a last resort.

Jackbmck123.png

The worst one that anyone has to deal with is NO I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU!!!

And, all of my fellow F2P'ers and their constant begging is pretty bad... once my lvl 95 member friend and I were in the Varrock Square area and had countless beggars... we were bored of standing there so we started dancing and everyone else joined...

Justj2 nice thread :thumbsup:

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I agree. I am a level 99 on f2p now. This person I was talking to in free play held a respectable conversation with me until I told him I was quitting. Then the "can I have ur sara pls" came out. I can't belive the greed of some RS players.

Oh well, I probably won't wear it anymore. I think that would help.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.