Numberless Names

bruneo

I like my numberless name: frigginacky. It sounds funny, was made up spontaneously, means nothing, is partially censored, and draws lots of questions. :D I really want to make a secondary acc with a truly awesome name, but all my best ideas are already taken (and usually not even on highscores :XD: ).

frigginacky.png

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have....

Gorgeous War

and

bump from the past!

DaRuckus.

from wu tang clan - Bring Da ruckus! well here i am!

plus kind of sounds like a name from days of 300.

(Dare-A-cus)

theres no need to bump a 2 year old thread. u gain nothing from people reading ur thread/posting on it. its not going to be any more popular than it already is.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Trust me, I realllly wish I hadn't chosen this name. :wall:

Look at my Rsn2 for my ideal name. \'

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Gadzookeries :thumbsup:

lol was looking up 12 letter words and it came up and bam wasn't taken, sounds cool to me

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

I see hilarious ones all the time, mainly because I often hang out around Lumbridge and help newbs, but if it has to be ones that I have... Well, mine are all lame. I have Eriktheugly from when I didn't speak English, Rofl'er Pilot (roflcopter pilot, that is) that I created when RS2 Beta came out for f2p and I wanted to try all the quests in their new form, and I Eat Sticks.

(Eriktheugly, Rofler Pilot, I Eat Sticks)

And yes, I eat sticks so hide them :twisted:

*cough*

[hide="Current Goals]1. Keep the four newbs I helped yesterday in the game. At least 1... >_>

2. Earn an extra million, probably mining to level 80

3. Start figuring out what magic can be used for other than super-heating and alching! :P[/hide]

Current Kebab collection: only 1200

"Viral Aether"

im so pro ;)

my friend is "urdeadnowcry" it makes me lol whenever he logs in

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I like My RSN - Newfie Chris

I also got a funorb account that i recently Did the rs turtorial with: Deadlynorb (deadly n Orb - Mage thing I guess)

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

I stole my alt account's name from my main's. I just removed the numbers. I had that alt for more than a year, yet it's not ranked because I almost never play on it lol.

Oh, and I enjoyed reading this in 2007, might as well enjoy reading this again lol.