Numberless Names

bruneo

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my name is built with numbers :ohnoes:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

No joke? A "Dick Cheney" killed me in the wild :XD: when I was three iteming. I didn't even try to to run away, I just complimented him on his name and pretty much let him kill me.

I would have yelled, "Don't shoot, I'm not a duck!"

The four names that automatically win for a name contest would have to be, Noob, God, Jesus, and Lol.

God actually has ranked stats but never plays and is a free player.

There are a few I've seen that I can't think of, but I like the Tif.er that created Hyt.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

It's not that original, but this is the character i play on mostly:

Ko0kyMonster

These are a bunch of accounts i made...but never play on. I really like a some of these names though:

Thy Turtle

0 Lineman(it has a number, but its the position i play in football)

I Smite Good

Diablo Gallo(Devil Chicken....one of my favorites)

Thou Art Thy

Doom Unicorn(Another one of my favorites)

Yo Orangutan

I have a few more, but they arent that good.

ko0kymonster.png

chocccclk6.png

No joke? A "Dick Cheney" killed me in the wild :XD: when I was three iteming. I didn't even try to to run away, I just complimented him on his name and pretty much let him kill me.

The four names that automatically win for a name contest would have to be, Noob, God, Jesus, and Lol.

There are a few I've seen that I can't think of, but I like the Tif.er that created Hyt.

Would have been great if him and lawyer were dueling :-w

tfssig.png

Mine is theipodman. It was during the time when iPods were like the coolest thing around.

If I had to do it again I'd use Id Suge (read my sig for translation). I'm pretty sure no one has it, because it was made-up in my Latin class at school.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

lol...mine is "rahila"...

It's what the terrorists used to yell in the game Socom II for playstation. :lol:

only one person has ever come up to me knowing what my name meant without me telling him.

It was at barrows and he came up to me (i didnt know him) laughing and said he loved my name lol

My second account's name is G 4se S (g-forces). I like that name. The reason for my main's name is because "Tae Kwon Do" was too long, and when I tried "Tkd", it was too short! So I added some numbers. I realise now that I could have done this: T_k_d; or something...

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

lol...mine is "rahila"...

It's what the terrorists used to yell in the game Socom II for playstation. :lol:

only one person has ever come up to me knowing what my name meant without me telling him.

It was at barrows and he came up to me (i didnt know him) laughing and said he loved my name lol

i know thank you it means fire in the hole...i love that game except for there are to many code 9ers... and ps: they still yell it.. :-$ :-$

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.

You mean Original_Six's OMG_HYT? Yeah, thats a funny name!

there are no 1 word names up there... or no spaces names up there.

Hmm... what about Lightning and other names like hers? My mining pure also works since his name does mean something in the dictionary (if you get a good one) and it has no number and it's one word.Id Suge also works well too :-k .

22031_s.gif

I'm partial to the names that actually sound real (see mine). I love it when people come up to me (my friends still do) and say..."Is Ashlyn your real name?"

I can't help but laugh. It's great.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

Any nominees for "winners"?

Itd be hard to pick only one, because its totally subjective and there is too many criteria. Unfortunately, there werent alot of "tom" or "lol" or "god"s to post... Still - I am pleasantly surpised by the amount and variety of cool Numberless Names yet disappointed that there werent many really short or really clever names.

Oh well. Ive had a blast reading them so far. :thumbsup:

Thanks for contributing!!