Numberless Names

bruneo

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yurida <- one of my old friends, who was good

Smither Red <- Favorite (Was a friend's name in Classic, waaaaay before members *back when I thought iron armor was good, and I was right* before armors had a level requirement)

Elmira Andar <- My favorite name I came up with

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

My pure: Moon souls

I think my soul comes from the moon since I've always had a strong and weird connection to the moon. On full moon days, I become a totally different person. I put souls at the end, referring to the group of souls that I am part of. We are the moon souls.

2480+ total

Gremmy - Main

I Heraldic I - Ranged/magic pure (I don't know why, i just love those I's around an original name.

Heaselguard - WC pure

Brother Mad - Prayer beast/pure

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

My actual RSN is Itstruikou - Its Tru I KO U, I was planning on being a pure at one point :-w

But yeah, I think gf u tried wins(I think deathslaya has that name already though. <.< )

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I was hoping to give my pure the name "Walk Here" lol, imagine right clicking them "Walk Here Walk Here (level-3)"

For some reason it was taken and yet the name isnt on hiscores <.<

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Diane Knight.

I'm a knight, and my name's Diane.

What could be more simple than that?

:)

Ohh I saw you like yesterday or two days ago. I really liked your name.

----

In addition to Jackstick, I also have an account named i7 if we're going to have a short name catagory :) However, it does have a number in it's name..

elfenliedsiggy.png

Gosh, it ended up again in people showing off there names.

Anyway, it kinda surprises me that there are so much names WITH numbers. If you look to other MMO's, sometimes numbers are forbidden in names. That simply makes someone think for just 1 minute for a name. Most of them are wise and choose a fantasystyled name. You are playing a fantasygame after all.

(And no, by fantasystyled I don't mean things like Leeeegolaas or Aragonzzz, or X Gandalf X)

And that seems to work. People on RS somehow lack the ability to think a second about there username, and just add numbers.

Allthough it has an advantage. People with 'good' names are most of the time much nicer and mature people. That can help you.

And no, this does not mean that people with numbers cant be mature and nice. I know.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Your account Forspartaaaa has now been created with the password you have chosen.

Your account Pepsiowncoke has now been created with the password you have chosen.

Your account Illneveruse has now been created with the password you have chosen.

Your account I Sting Hard has now been created with the password you have chosen.

Your account Im A Pooter has now been created with the password you have chosen.

Your account Xtreme Khaos has now been created with the password you have chosen.

Your account I Given In has now been created with the password you have chosen.

ltje. thats EXACTLY what Ive noticed, and exactly what I was trying to point out here. Was hoping to discuss it, but it seems to always turn into a pissing match.

Everybody is pretty proud of their names. As well they should be. some are quite good.

I wanted to add a few to the inappropriate sounding, but not really inappropriate category..

I Fork Pork

Pork Forker

Ballsock

Sweaty Taco

*i asked before about the sopranos reference, and I guess noone on runescape watched the show. (i suppose the average age is a bit low... ) but anyway.. 'Pie Oh My'! Tony's horse! it might be spelled Pie O' My, which was taken, so perhaps there IS at least one viewer out roaming around somewhere...

Pie Submission

Pie Oh My