Numberless Names

bruneo

hey systemless, u still play pc now its nerfed?

OK I got My main called Daveyboyz (Thats been a nickname that I got given and so I was lucky it was available.)

I have a lvl 3 account which is a pure merchant, his name is FTSE100 which I think is appropriate for a pure merchanting account, I think thats a rare case where the numbers are actually there for a reason.

(for those of u not familiar with finance the ftse100 is the Top performing 100 shares on the London market.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to think my name 'Shazarabbit' is a good name (and i thank my boyfriend for coming up with it!) lol.

I don't mind numbers in names like:

The_Slayer15

Elit9

or anything.

But when you start getting these Xiachang07985735 names. They really bug me.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

My name Mak_1027 is just my initials and my b-day ...not very original, but easy to remember. I kept this name in RS because I have been using it for years in other games I have played and on all forums I am active on, so if I run into anyone from another forum, they'll know who I am.

mak_1027.png

Ofcourse I like my numberless name!

Well, it has a number in it but that was intended, not because the original name was taken.

The name is: Buddy lvl 3.

Buddy because I am a Buddy of everyone ::' and lvl 3 because I am a skiller.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

I chose my name because I am proud of two things, I am proud of being from Newcastle and therefore earning the right to be called a Geordie. Also me and my best friend had one thing in common, we both loved the band Queen, and so when she died it felt only right to put both of our loves in my name.

i am with the topic creater on this.

i have 4 accounts on rs (totaly different story) and only one has a number

they are:

solidsteve

stevesolid (was going to make them twins)

even rath

and ze_ownage1

only been on even for the past few mounths, not been on ze for even longer then that, must be at least a year if not longer

hey Daveyboyz :D, no I don't play any pest control anymore, I kind of miss it, but it's gone now :cry:

With pures I got a few nice names as well, all numberless of course

Looming (my holidy item pure :mrgreen:)

Neon Dream (to become a pure once)

Attrappe (which means "dummy" in German, and is what thos combat dummies in Varrock are called)

Chatraum (which means Chat Channel in German. Its nice to join a clan chat with it. On German Runescape it says something like "Chatraum joined the Chatraum" :XD:, its fun to confuse people)

and a few more I won't name for now

.: Systemless :.

systemless.png

my mains name: Josh_Metal (my name is josh and i like rock music, yeh i don't like it either)

I have afew other accounts lieing around:

mightylegacy (my cars a subaru legacy and my mates always call it the mighty legacy)

leavemessage (like leave a message)

areyoufinishd (are you finished)

ohiwishtobelevel3

autoeroutfit (walks round in the outfit you start off with like autoers)

crown please (account made after having mutiple people ask for my yellow phat)

and wow "omfg" has awesome stats lol

looknonumbrs (an account i made just now )

wow, alot of these are pretty good.

"A Town Bike"? Everybody gets a ride?

i think "love" "tom" "war" etc. are all taken. but its still fairly easy to get a two word name like "war pony" or something.

cool one words seem very difficult to come by, but cool two worders are still possible.

plus you can make up your own like "sheynara" thats not half bad. some guy posted "bruneo" earlier, which I thought was pretty awesome too.

Congrats name-holders!!!

Good luck name-searchers!!!

I wish i could change my name :( . I tried with just Ammo, then is said it was taken. So i put the '93' because that is the year i was born. Taken. I had to settle for Ammo931 <.<

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

sonerohi

i think it's from a kids book or something but the person had a heart made out of rock from the moon and he had no left arm, just high velocity wind that he controlled in the shape of an arm.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png