God Dungeon and Bird Eggs?

Fedorca99

I was thinking just now, as I looked at the two colored bird eggs I have in my bank, would they be involved in the God Dungeon? Think about it for a second. The eggs must have a use eventually, and they are in 3 colors: red, green, and blue. Those also happen to be the colors sometimes associated with Zamorak, Guthix, and Saradomin! That is one connection I have found. The other one is that there is proof that a bird-man race is guarding the godsword!

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å...The aviantese are alive and I suspect they still guard the Godsword!..."

The adjective "avian" means "Of or pertaining to birds"(Source Dictionary.com)

Also, it shows a bird-creature flying over our favorite little character in the God Wars Dungeon advert on the Runescape main page.

So, do you think that the eggs will be involved in this week's update? Feel free to criticize my theory and post your own.

wartortlelove.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG I only have red and green eggs :o !!! Must get blue one.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The eggs must have a use eventually, and they are in 3 colors: red, green, and blue. Those also happen to be the colors sometimes associated with Zamorak, Guthix, and Saradomin!

thats true, but didnt the front page say the dungeon was about the followers of Bandos, Armadyl, Saradomin and Zamorak??

and i dont think that they will be used for the godwars personally, but it could be cool i guess. :)

where are the eggs from? i've been f2p all year so i haven't heard of these eggs.

the eggs are from bird nests that come as a random event while woodcutting. you can also get the nests with eggs in other ways like the MTK minigame or exchanging giant mole claws

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

You might have something there...

I'll have to look into this myself.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

nice find...i never though about the different colored eggs much. I hope your right. Great find

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I think you're far away from the real to come use of Bird Eggs, isn't the colour of Saradomin white anyway?

Saradomin is blue in Castle Wars, the other two colours there also match the eggs. Interesting.

and his god cape is mostly blue.

i doubt this will happen, but i would like to see a use for the eggs.

I think you're far away from the real to come use of Bird Eggs, isn't the colour of Saradomin white anyway?

Saradomin is blue in Castle Wars, the other two colours there also match the eggs. Interesting.

officially it's blue