Pictures of Andrew Gower

Love_Actually

Fascinating discovery. I'm sure you've absolutley changed Runescape in the eyes of a great many players; they shall now all play Runescape with either more dedication or less due to the fact they now have the mental image of Andrew Gower's face.

Or, more likely, they just won't really care. Either works.

That's such a shame I bet you'd hate it if someone posted your pic.He isn't even that ugly either really...

I'm quite good looking actually ::'

And I'm not trying to be mean, but he does look ugly.

Besides, he had a public webcam, and put on internet those public photos, he wanted people to look at him, so people do so. Don't whine about it, it's not like sneaky ninjas went to take photos of him without his permission.

The penalty for killing a cat, 4,000 years ago in Egypt, was death.

That's such a shame I bet you'd hate it if someone posted your pic.He isn't even that ugly either really...

And I'm not trying to be mean, but he does look ugly. It's to be expected, he had a public webcam, and put on internet those public photos, he wanted people to look at him, so people do so. Don't whine about it, it's not like secret ninjas went to take photos of him without his permission.

No,but it is like you spent a while hunting the pics down. Stalker ftw?

This is it, found them. He is, unbelievably, ugly. Poor him. :?

[hide]blondeaq6.jpg

andrewdx8.jpg

andrew11nn3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Additional shoking pictures found here]

http://gowerarchive.googlepages.com/jagexcam

Caught in action, with his finger in his nose. :|

[/hide]

first pic he look like he had drugs second picture look hmm....ugly third pic look alright!

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Do you like stalk Andrew Gower on the internet looking for pictures with his finger in his nose?

:lol: Sig please

Yea leave him alone ok? It might be best to give him his privacy :wink: And who cares how he looks he has lots and lots of money :P

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

And I'm not trying to be mean, but he does look ugly. It's to be expected, he had a public webcam, and put on internet those public photos, he wanted people to look at him, so people do so. Don't whine about it, it's not like secret ninjas went to take photos of him without his permission.

I don't own that website :lol: I'm sharing my findings. What, your not happy? Then perfect, be frustrated with yourself. :roll:

Do you like stalk Andrew Gower on the internet looking for pictures with his finger in his nose?

Yea leave him alone ok? It might be best to give him his privacy :wink: And who cares how he looks he has lots and lots of money :P

Wow, I dont own that website you haft dimwit, but sure, sig it, to show everyone how illiterate you are.

it's in my sig i think...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

I don't own that website :lol: I'm sharing my findings. What, your not happy? Then perfect, be frustrated with yourself. :roll:

I never said you owned the site,I'm saying its quite sad you found the pics and posted them here.

He really looks weird on picture #1 one, probably because he was working 3 days straight without sleeping and eating :)

Although if you check other pictures, you will see that he is not that "ugly". I even find him pretty handsome in the picture #3 :P

Oh and by the way: if this is your oppinion, you should write "I THINK he is ugly", not "He IS ugly". That really makes me nervous :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I hate how you speak for everyone and say he's "Ugly." Keep your opinions to yourself. No one cares.

Your a piece of eye candy I bet. :roll:

He must work hard; that's why he looks like crap in the first pic. In the third he must have groom himself or something.

I never said you owned the site,I'm saying its quite sad you found the pics and posted them here.

hes sad because he found some picture on the internet? please don't post again until you have grown up.

Anyway, it's interesting to see how quickly people took those pictures to be authentic.

The first two pictures aren't exactly flattering but in the third one he just looks like a normal bloke. Certainly not what I'd call "ugly" at all.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png