Prices of new items

Lemeja

Since it hasn't even been 24 hours, I don't understand how they could have a set price yet to even question whether they'll stabilize at it. Give it a month then start wondering, because they'll probably keep dropping for awhile now.

Well lately it seems like the drop rate for some items is very common the first day but is then reduced. It seems like the boots are way too common so I'm pretty sure they'll nerf the drop rate.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

they cant go anywhere lower then 200k, the boots right now still take time to get. got only 3 pairs in my whole 8 hours of fighting them.

LOL You must not have been killing the right monster for the first 5 to 6 of those 8 hours then.

Honestly, 4 boots in 1 task of 128? hard to get still? lol at that.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

they cant go anywhere lower then 200k, the boots right now still take time to get. got only 3 pairs in my whole 8 hours of fighting them.

LOL You must not have been killing the right monster for the first 5 to 6 of those 8 hours then.

Drum, you just got lucky; I killed 150 of those Spiritual mages with nothing better than an uncut emerald. :lol: <.<

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Drum, you just got lucky; I killed 150 of those Spiritual mages with nothing better than an uncut emerald. :lol: <.<

Killed over 100 of them and no d boots yet. :(

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

well as i cant prove killing them on slayer tasks helps, (which it does imo btw) ill just tell u this..

it took me 138 kills for my first pair of dragon boots, first task of 125 i got nothing

then they kept flowing in that task. and a few more the next to tasks, but just did a 5th task and got none again.

Anyways, Umega, Read above...

And to everyone else, these drop about as often as rune boots and they drop hella often as anyone that has killed a decent amount of nechs can tell you.

Sometimes it takes a task or 2 of nechs before you get boots, usually u get a few per task, sometimes u dont and then rake them in on some task...thats all it is with these, just a different colored boot with differnt stats. Drop rate has to be the same or better then nechs dropping rune boots......at least till the nerf / for now.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

They will all drop but I don't think the drops are "too common"

I think its more that the dungeon is sooo crowded atm its easier to kill something without getting majorly teamed by other monsters making it therefore easier to get a drop

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No, the prices will lower as more of the items come into the game and whatnot.

I mean seriously, do you really think Players will keep the God Sword at 100m for the full sword? I doubt it. I expect it in a month or two to be minimum, half of that, so 50m. Just like whips.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

from my information the boots were 1 drop in 50 for the first few hours and then changed to one in 500, I heard through the grapevine that they would set this rate to 1 in 100 one the initial horde of people dies off.

I personally think that if the godsword is as good as they say it is the pirce will go up when people realise how hard it is to get one.

I am hoping that this lowers the price of phats in about a week or two's time where people are selling rares to obtain a sword.