How many Rares do you think are left/in circulation now?

Demeige

You people just really need to read. DIRECTLY UNDER my estimates I said I was joking about the Charcoal, Spinach Roll, and Pineapple. Don't be a smartass and learn to read fully.

K. That's all.

Thank you.

:)

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charcoal, pinneapple, spinach rolls, polished buttons and the likes are NOT rares.

we have anorther "noob" that dont read it all :lol:

ot: i think there meny crackers on acounts we dont know :D (i got 5jk)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I would say theres a lot less christmas crakers. Probably in the single digits.

There are at least 200 left in the game.

Spinach Rolls, Pineapples and Charcoal aren't rares >_< and there are probably more Scythes then there are Bunny ears because that drop was first.

oh and btw use the SEARCH function

He said that spinach rolls, pineapples and charcoal were a JOKE.

Crackers: 250

Party Hats: 2500 of each (averaged)

Masks: 9,000 of each (averaged)

Santas: 15,000

Half Wines: 200

Disk: 10,000

Egg: 25,000

Pumpkin: 20,000

:)

There are more Santas than individual masks. The santa drop rate was nearly 2x the mask drop rate, plus there were more players when santas where dropped. I would estimate 3,000 mask sets, or 9,000 individual masks. I would estimate 15,000 santas.

Party Hats: 1000-9999

Crackers: 100-499

Santa Hats: 20,000+

Mask Sets: 10,000+

Disk of Returning: No Idea.

Easter Egg: 200-999

Half Full Wine Jug: 20-99

Pumpkin: 500-999

Bunny Ears: 15,000+

Scythe: 10,000+

Dragon Handwarmers: Probably about 0.

Sunburned Tuna: A couple Dozen

Toy Ship: A little less than a hundred.

phats: 1000-1999 (all colors)

masks: 6000-6999 (all colors)

santas: 8000-8999

easters: 4000-4999

disk: 2000-2999

jug of wine: 200-299

cracker: less then 100

i put the 999s cause im cool. :P

Here is the new strategy for making a good thread. Put jokes in it so people who don't read your post bump it a lot, and then everyone makes fun of those people and bump your thread. Also, people like me observe this and bump your thread again. I will remember this whenever I want to make a popular thread, thanks everyone for this revelation.

Here is the new strategy for making a good thread. Put jokes in it so people who don't read your post bump it a lot, and then everyone makes fun of those people and bump your thread. Also, people like me observe this and bump your thread again. I will remember this whenever I want to make a popular thread, thanks everyone for this revelation.

If only that would fit in my sig :lol:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Lol, pineapple, charcoal and spinach rolls arnt rares! =;

Nah I read the thread :P

Just trying to catch people out who say they read everything :P

I'd say its pretty damn hard to make an accurate guess, so I won't lol.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I think that you have made a nice guess there. The only thing I think you're a little bit wrong in is that there probalby is more easters out there than you said. But I'm not sure, it's just a guess.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Most rares are banked is some rich guys bank forever and ever and some are in banned accounts/quit accounts.

But these are the estimates of what is on the market they are probably a bit high

Party Hats: In the Hundreds

Crackers: In the double digits :?

Santa Hats: low thousands

Mask Sets: low thousands

Disk of Returning: high hundreds

Easter Egg: thousands

Half Full Wine Jug: 50's :(

Pumpkin: low 100's

Bunny Ears: 5,000 tops

Scythe: 5,000 tops

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Most rares are banked is some rich guys bank forever and ever and some are in banned accounts/quit accounts.

But these are the estimates of what is on the market they are probably a bit high

Party Hats: In the Hundreds

Crackers: In the double digits :?

Santa Hats: low thousands

Mask Sets: low thousands

Disk of Returning: high hundreds

Easter Egg: thousands

Half Full Wine Jug: 50's :(

Pumpkin: low 100's

Bunny Ears: 5,000 tops

Scythe: 5,000 tops

In regards to the Banned/Quit accounts, that's why I wrote in circulation in the topic title. Meaning how many rares are "active" or whatever you want to call it. =]

And 5K Scythes tops O_o

Nahhhh. In World 1 alone I see a crapload of people in black robes + scythe whenever I log onto RS. Which is like once every 3 months :P

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

I don't know why you're all posting about the Charcoal, Spinach Roll and Papple when I clearly wrote it was a joke...

And mrmyk if you remember a LOT of people complained to Jagex about the 2003 Halloween drop because they missed it and didn't get a Scythe. Since the Scythe isn't tradable they're is bound to be less of them.

omfg you guys are so stupid if you read what he wrote its says its a joke lol he should know he wrote it.=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

~Mithruler1~

bf795a1a72.png

MSSW4TI.png

MSSW4Banner.gif

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

CLICK! CLICK!

This is an amazing thread. Unfortunately not because of the intended subject. Half of the people don't even read his entire topic I don;t even want to know how few read the responses of others...

How can you possibly expect of decent discussion with this kind of behavior?

phata_elise.png

Party Hats: 400

Crackers: 20

Santa Hats: 15000

Masks: 8000 (all of them, red, green, blue)

Disk of Returning: 500

Easter Egg: 10000

Half Full Wine Jug: 200

Pumpkin: 1000

those are my predictions

2vuhgcn.png

i had a laugh at all the guess's on amounts.

there are atleast 50+ crackers left.

also , there are thousands of partyhats , probably 5k +

think , in rsc.. people had gotten multiple crackers , spawning partyhats.

99% of people decided to bring them to rs2 , rather then keep them in rsc.

therefor , there is alot circulating in the game still.

::'

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

when u said easters were 100s, and santas were 25k+ please tell me that you mean that easters were 100ks, because otherwise you've got your numbers severely wrong.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Pumpkins, easters, crackers and phats were dropped in time that not many players were playing and also they didnt see into future that they actually start raising value so they didnt bother to collect them because of that...

And another reason was very limited bank space and since those late 2001,early 2002 dropped items were almost worthless then, many ppl dropped them out from bank.

masks were basically first item that ppl realised that saving them will be good thing for future because party hats were raising some value by time when masks were dropped.

Pumpkin were first holiday item and one of most rarest but cheap because its food item...cheap items are often seen in circulation because they are easy cash for temporary cash need so ppl rather sell cheaper ones than their most expensive ones.

Everyone who need some cash quickly, they would always start selling chepest things...thats why there is alot santas,masks,pumpkins,eggs for sale.

There might be more crackers than ppl think but since they are one of most expensive, they arent seen for sale often...for me it would be last item i sell from my bank.