Rate my equipment

what are you trying to proof that you can only afford/have Steel and have chicken boots This is pointless spam =/

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

what are you trying to proof that you can only afford/have Steel and have chicken boots This is pointless spam =/

I think you missed the defense amulet. ::'

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Everyone's flaming him and even reported his thread because he's happy that he's achieved full steel? Don't be so hard on the guy. Some people think getting full steel is great, while most of us think steel armour is nothing and hardly an achievement.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Everyone's flaming him and even reported his thread because he's happy that he's achieved full steel? Don't be so hard on the guy. Some people think getting full steel is great, while most of us think steel armour is nothing and hardly an achievement.

yeah i have to agree with him.

Off topic(kinda) Stop flaming nub-jerks(yay i made it up). He doesn't flame you, and you know the rules. At a point in your rs career you weren't better than him. Everyone starts off some where. And an accomplishment is still an accomplishment, NOT spam

On topic: 7/10 get gloves+a cape, and switch def ammy for a str. If you have 40 def, try to save up for rune armour or better if possible.

i love it when teachers say" go ahead, ask away there are no stupid questions."

i raise my hand and ask" can u pull down your pants? like right now?"

wildysigwithtxt1hy6.gif