Gangsters & Chavs. What's not / wrong with them?

RayOxide

This isn't just a rip-off of the 'Emo' thread, it's to see what people think about 'Gangsta's'.

By 'Gangsta's', I mean, people that like the 'Gangsta' trend, walk with a limp, talk like 'dat'. Swear alot, and will probably be killed in a drive-by if they say, Yo, homie g, wazzup!?...

These sorts of people are DEFINATELY worse than 'Emo's'. :( Makes me angry.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically white people who think their black.

Don't be racist. =;

I don't think Verm intended to be racist, and in my eyes, you posted an unworthy post =\

So basically white people who think their black. Thats what it is where i am.

They call each other 'blud', 'boi' and ''ard'. Also 'bruv'. I cant help but laugh at them.

Yeh. It's so dumb. This one guy at school is just so.... 'Gangsta-wanabee' that if you said to him Gangsta Wannabee! He'd say nah bruv, I is gangsta.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I take it you made this thread to get back at people that said emo was pointless or something?

Yea. I think he got angry because he is an emo and nobody likes them, so he had to vent his anger with another minority group on this forum, so he chose "gangstas". The only reason why you don't like them is because you probably live in some hick [wagon] town where everyone is fake.

I dress in baggy pants and listen to rap. I don't talk like that though, sure I use slang that me and my friends use. But don't let those few kids that try to act better cooler than everyone make you think every person is like that. Not at all.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

If any of them ever met a real Gangster they would pee their panties.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I dunno about where you live, but where i live the "gangstas" aren't like that.

Most of them here are black, in a gang like imperial gangstas or the bloods(two main ones around here) Sure there are some white ones too, but they act exactly the same and i dont see how being a different skin color would make them wannabes.

i personally hate them cause most of them are ballers and they all talk trash and try to start fights on the courts

Look its rob!

I never understood why they walk with a limp. Could somebody explain to me? I always find it so pathetic. But maybe there's a reason for it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Fix your quote tags please, I never said that.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They don't really look like gangsters either. But it's weird to compare them anyway.

6294az8.gif

teen_06_grp.jpg

teenagers from the 30s (?) and from now. It's true. People change.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I never understood why they walk with a limp. Could somebody explain to me? I always find it so pathetic. But maybe there's a reason for it.

Don't quote me on this one, because it's more of a guess.. I think it may be the idea that they got shot, making them seem tougher. Chances are, they weren't really shot, they just want to look like they did.

Now could someone explain to me why threads like these keep popping up? It seems most people here agree stereotyping is bad, then a bunch of these topics come along.

But to stay on topic.. I don't have a problem with 'gangstas'. If they want to start something, I welcome them to do it. Their big clothes don't fool me, I know most of them are skinny as hell underneath. Also, I love rap/hip-hop and just being around them a bit makes their slang easy to understand. It's actually kind of funny to listen to them talk sometimes. I heard some guy yell to his girlfriend, "Holla at him fo' me. Tell him ta meet me at mah crib later." I honestly never heard someone call their house a "crib" until that day (aside for MTV Cribs).

The whole "a black guy can be a gangsta, but a white guy can't" thing has always confused me for some reason. It's not really blatant racism, as that's generally the case, but I've always found it funny when people think some preppy black kid makes a better [modern] gangsta than some white kid from da hood, if you get what I'm saying :-k :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Its a sign that 'they're hard' because they train their upper body loads and have a wide shape that they rock about. Also they listen to their 'rap' music and bounce to the beats- that's my hypothesis anyway.

A friend to all is a friend to none.