Apathy's Final Bank Pic, I'm OUT...... Forreal

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/10, a merchanter's bank.

Apathy also had like 6 solo dchain drops, and tons of luck anywhere else that he went. He bought an insane amount of chinchompas when they first came out, got 99 range and sold rest for a massive profit.

if i remember correctly also made quite a bit from barrows and other various monsters..

Nice bank. You should get a white hat they are quite lovely imo

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

what's so bad about merchanting? they play the way they want and you can play the way you want to. What ways do you make money that makes you so better than them. :shame:

if they want to stay in w2 buying and selling for hours then who are you to critisize them

Apathy also had like 6 solo dchain drops, and tons of luck anywhere else that he went. He bought an insane amount of chinchompas when they first came out, got 99 range and sold rest for a massive profit.

if i remember correctly also made quite a bit from barrows and other various monsters..

Nice bank. You should get a white hat they are quite lovely imo

prolly 500+ total barrows and dragon/dk drops

As for the white, I don't have time to wear it so I'd rather keep the extra bank space since it's so limited already. Most of the stuff i do, i'd rather not take hats with me like god wars etc.

No wonder you're one of my oldest friends

When we're both next on want to go F2P pk'ing?

if you can catch me online when i have time

What?

m_theory11.png

what's so bad about merchanting? they play the way they want and you can play the way you want to. What ways do you make money that makes you so better than them. :shame:

if they want to stay in w2 buying and selling for hours then who are you to critisize them

Most in world 2 are bots now, atm i only hate merching because i can't do it dont know how but i'd love profit :P wish i could because i love moneys!

the banks good shows what you can have with timing of buying hats, luck from drops & skilling so no need to be jealous of what apathy has just ask for any *Spare* noted items they may have in their inventory maybe blue and 4?

Nice none the less

TEACH ME

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Most in world 2 are bots now, atm i only hate merching because i can't do it dont know how but i'd love profit :P wish i could because i love moneys!

the banks good shows what you can have with timing of buying hats, luck from drops & skilling so no need to be jealous of what apathy has just ask for any *Spare* noted items they may have in their inventory maybe blue and 4?

Nice none the less

TEACH ME

yes tell us all lol

very nice.loving the stuff.

tifsdac6mc.gif

my cpu wont load the pic but it sounds like a hax@! 4 blue 300mil+ effing insane

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Your quitting :(

you could of told me so i could say bye instead of rambaling on about godwars.

ill miss you

10/10

Erm they said they're out.. top of her/his post says till tommorow

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Your quitting :(

you could of told me so i could say bye instead of rambaling on about godwars.

ill miss you

10/10

Erm they said they're out.. top of her/his post says till tommorow

lol XD

0hips just an idiot...never mind him/her/it :P

I tried so hard, And got so far

But in the end,It doesn't even matter

I had to fall, To lose it all

But in the end, It doesn't even matter

in the end ~ linkin park

What he said. Know who you're talking about before you make an assumption about how they made their riches :roll:

0/10.

Yet another jealous person :roll:

10/10 Apathy. Sad to see you go :(, we'll miss ya

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

What he said. Know who you're talking about before you make an assumption about how they made their riches :roll:

0/10.

Yet another jealous person :roll:

10/10 Apathy. Sad to see you go :(, we'll miss ya

LOL theres a tiny 1 in front of the 0 and i know you saw it because you freaken deleted it out when you quoted me.

And hes not leaving? what the hell learn to read.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Horrible bank your so poor

Jk your 1337

I had to post nice bank but... 9.9/10

More skilling stuff :)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012