What is your religion?

Ichimaru

Aren't they the same thing?

One's mocking religion and the other one's an absence of it... -.-

You obviously have never been touched by His noodly appendage. :P (I wish there was a better tongue sticking out emoticon)

:shock: .. Umm.. no thanks...

And I never called his religion a joke

despite the fact that it was apparently formed to mock intelligent design being taught in schools which generally means that it's not a real religion..

Off topic-

Pi= 3.1415926535989793223846

How-I-wish-I-could-recapture-pi-eureka-cried-the-great-inventor.

Christmas-pudding-Christmas-pie-is-at-the-problem's-very-center.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

despite the fact that it was apparently formed to mock intelligent design being taught in schools which generally means that it's not a real religion..

All it needs is a million registered documented followers and then, at least according to my teacher last year, it counts as a "real" religion. I dunno whether Pastafarianism has reached that mark yet; it doesn't seem to say so anywhere.

sig2.jpg

All it needs is a million registered documented followers and then, at least according to my teacher last year, it counts as a "real" religion. I dunno whether Pastafarianism has reached that mark yet; it doesn't seem to say so anywhere.

I'm pretty sure we're at the 2 million mark or something =)

1z2zrwo.jpg

Surprisingly higher number of agnostics on this forum.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Athiesm, I do not believe in a god, I believe in logic and reason. Without science we would never have developed as a society, so why should we condem the science of evolution.

Who ever told you theists condemn science and evolution :-s ?

\/ EDIT.

I hate to say it, but this forum fits the stereotype..

People on this forum=people who play video games/like computers

people who play video games/like computers=people who lean to the left(liberals.) Really, how many 'Jack Thompsons' would you expect to find on a forum devoted to a video game?

Liberals= agnostics/atheists.

Note that I'm just explaining the stereotype here, I don't agree with such stereotypes, they are usually wrong and occasionally offensive.

So please don't flame me..

There's a correlation between liberals and non-theists :-s ? I've never heard of that before in my life. In fact, if anything, conservatives would have a higher tendency to be non-religious, not the other way around. Liberals tend to be of lower income levels, and there have been innumerable studies that show that those of lower income levels have a higher chance to believe in a God. Where exactly did you hear this correlation from, and what the heck does being a liberal have to do with video games?

Anyways, I'm conservative, so I'm not sure if your "liberal = agnostic/atheists" equation makes much sense.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I hate to say it, but this forum fits the stereotype..

People on this forum=people who play video games/like computers

people who play video games/like computers=people who lean to the left(liberals.) Really, how many 'Jack Thompsons' would you expect to find on a forum devoted to a video game?

Liberals= agnostics/atheists.

Note that I'm just explaining the stereotype here, I don't agree with such stereotypes, they are usually wrong and occasionally offensive.

So please don't flame me..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I remember reading that pastafarianism increased over 200 milion precent in the first year it was uncovered (from 1 believer to 2mil worshipers).

I was doing some research and I found this:

Estimates of Pastafarian adherents are rumored to number in the 100s of millions worldwide.

Source:[2005] http://collisionbend.com/2005/pastafarians/ (doesn't always work)

On the FAQ at venganza.org it says

Q: How many members are there?

A: I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know. There are no membership records as such, so I can only guess based on the amount of traffic the site receives, etc. Traffic to date (September 2006) is somewhere in the vicinity of 350 million hits, and around 15 million unique visitors. Google returns close to 2 million results for the phrase ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åflying spaghetti monsterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Å. So, who knows - your guess is as good as mine.

My estimate would be around 5 million, though the FSM has a tendancy to replace data with other data, to throw us off, such as with ages of fossils and the Earth. (Avid pastafarians would know)

1z2zrwo.jpg

Athiesm, I do not believe in a god, I believe in logic and reason. Without science we would never have developed as a society, so why should we condem the science of evolution.

lol. Weren't you saying that homosexuality was wrong on another topic a few days ago? I was confused when I saw your post just now (this one). I thought you were a Christian.

You would call me an Agnostic Theist. I acknowledge that you can't prove/disprove God, yet I still believe in God; however, I don't follow a religion. I also left Christianity because I am transsexual, and most Christians that I've seen hate any people like me (including gays). I'm already at a much higher risk of mental illnesses just because I have gender dysphoria. I don't need any thing that will make it worse for me.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I have yet to reach a final conclusion for a religon. Neutrealist until one of infinite possibilities comes into pure, easy proof.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Many people on they're forums say it is a real religion. I know it's parody :P

Too many atheist's they need to get a religion -.-

Christian ownz you atheiist noobs.......

I'm christian

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I believe in God, and I believe in being a good person. But I don't believe in the bible and all it's idiotic followers.

I don't know where that puts me, but I bet some of the experts here could tell me. If so, please do. Then I've got something to tell on parties.

Oh, for what it matters. I also believe that God has created the earth.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I believe in God, and I believe in being a good person. But I don't believe in the bible and all it's idiotic followers.

I don't know where that puts me, but I bet some of the experts here could tell me. If so, please do. Then I've got something to tell on parties.

Oh, for what it matters. I also believe that God has created the earth.

Basically, you're a theist. Just like being an atheist, it's not a religion, just a view (but in the affirmative) regarding the existance of a god or gods.

The only people who can't be theists are atheists. The only people who can't be atheists are theists. They are both very broad and unspecific categories.