What is your religion?

Ichimaru

I believe in God, and I believe in being a good person. But I don't believe in the bible and all it's idiotic followers.

I don't know where that puts me, but I bet some of the experts here could tell me. If so, please do. Then I've got something to tell on parties.

Oh, for what it matters. I also believe that God has created the earth.

I think you're more of a deist, believing in some kind of higher power/god, but not a specific god of an ancient culture.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agnostic (Did I spell that right?)

1 I'm only 11 So please PLEASE! Don't say that I'm to young to have an opinuion, (I didn't spell that right eather)

Now I cant decise on a religion Due to the fact That You cant prove anything!

Now, for the wacko super christens That will say "You noob The bibel proves it".

The bibel is Not compleate, Ever heard of the dead c scrools? Now if you really think That I'm a Noob who cant spell (it's true ppl I cant spell, just no flaming) idc.

http://rambelingsofateenagetechie.blogspot.com/

MY BLOG

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

-Joseph Stalin

RoushLogo.jpg

My Logo!

Pastafarian. Look it up iof you really care.

Wow, you have been touched by a giant noodle...

Too bad I hate pirates.

A little on topic:

When you're asking about our religion, are you saying the religion that our parents made us follow or the one that we really want to follow?

Because I don't know, I would say that I'm a catholic that likes to draw pentacles...

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Too many atheist's they need to get a religion -.-

Christian ownz you atheiist noobs.......

I'm christian

I am religious... But religion should not contradict science or try to make a scientific argument without the scientific method.

My stance is - Agnostic.

However, i like to research various religions to see their stances on various issues etc etc.

Particularly interested Norse mythology.

But i don't worship anything.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'm christian. And I really, really think it would be a good idea for tip.it to create a whole new section in the forums for religion.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa.

Funniest Post of the Month award, hands down.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My own religion is Jainism... Which I doubt any of you have ever heard of in your life... or ever will hear... but this might shed some light.

Are you Indian?

I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you don't believe in all the other possible gods, you will understand why I don't believe in yours.

Guess i'm the most liberal person on this thread. I believe in all possible gods.

I'm thinking of making my own religion and going to the floating island of Mandango when I die... (eternity of wine drinking and sex, every day, no jealousy or boredom). Might be fun.

Lol, sounds wonderful.

2480+ total

I'm thinking of making my own religion and going to the floating island of Mandango when I die... (eternity of wine drinking and sex, every day, no jealousy or boredom). Might be fun.

Lol, sounds wonderful.

Well Imo, you get tired of that stuff in life after 50 years or so, and to live doing that for eternity is a repetitive lifestyle that will get boring quickly and soon turn your "heaven" to "hell" after a few 1000 years.

But you will have the highest sex lvl in all of Mandango.

:lol:

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Lol, sounds wonderful.

Well Imo, you get tired of that stuff in life after 50 years or so, and to live doing that for eternity is a repetitive lifestyle that will get boring quickly and soon turn your "heaven" to "hell" after a few 1000 years.

Read: There is no jealousy or boredom. IE your mind is wiped after each day of what happened yesterday. Or something.

Still alive, still alive.

Lol, sounds wonderful.

Read: There is no jealousy or boredom. IE your mind is wiped after each day of what happened yesterday. Or something.

Uhm.. i'd go with the "or something"

I'm a half-Atheist, lol. I don't believe in God, but I accept the possibility that there might be a god(s). Hypocritical, yes. But...those are my beliefs.

That's more like an Atheist Agnostic, if I understood correctly.

This signature is intentionally left blank.