how to make 75 quick dollars

RSBDavid

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask ur friend to borrow 75 bucks if u cant borrow it from ur parents, then u can just pay him off with lunch money or the like

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Donate blood, around here the red cross will pay $50 for a blood donation. May have to be 18. Get a job, borrow it from your parents. Sell drugs. DO drugs, get intoxicated and sell your body to needy fat ladies Mow lawns for senior citizens, charge $15-40 depending on the lawn size. Beat and rob people. Hold a stunt show, charge $10 for admission. Some things you could do are , engulf yourself in flames, try to put yourself out. Jump off of your roof, or someones roof onto a trampoline and into a pool, see if you can do it. Then try the same thing on a bicycle. Dig a big hole and run straight into it, like you never knew it was there. Roll down a hill in a huge tire, on a skateboard, mountainboard, shopping cart. Play chicken on your bike with a car. Fight the biggest person you can find. Or you could find the biggest man in your town and let him tackle you, and make your friends pay you $75, make sure hes huge and intimidating and will probably break some bones. I've got a referral, meet Kimbo Slice? http://youtube.com/watch?v=81S5ExwsM54

Take this survey right here!!

http:\\www.websurveys4cash.com/56925_13ghe.htm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: boogie time

grr..

any serious posts plz?

Try putting some effort into your posts so they are understandable on the first read

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

go to like 3 different sperm banks :lol:

They still have sperm banks? What do they pay ? :P

Btw, that reminds me of the Family Guy episode where peter has to pee in the jar, and place it on the shelf, and when he goes into the room he knocks over all the shelvs, and get pee all over him. The he says "Oh yah, everything went fine. And I didn't knock over the shelvs and have to fill all the jars with my own pee, hehe."

go to like 3 different sperm banks :lol:

They still have sperm banks? What do they pay ? :P

Btw, that reminds me of the Family Guy episode where peter has to pee in the jar, and place it on the shelf, and when he goes into the room he knocks over all the shelvs, and get pee all over him. The he says "Oh yah, everything went fine. And I didn't knock over the shelvs and have to fill all the jars with my own pee, hehe."

oh yeah the episode when stewies brother is born from a lesbian couple o.o

oh and i think they pay like 25 bucks :shock:

what about art.. i have a amazing skill level with photoshop and animations and video editing...any ideas.. also i might sell candy/pop/gum at school out of my locker

Most schools have the rule that students aren't allowed to sell things.

what about art.. i have a amazing skill level with photoshop and animations and video editing...any ideas.. also i might sell candy/pop/gum at school out of my locker

There are two problems with that:

1. I'm pretty sure that all of the candy, soda, and gum companies have restrictions on individual sale/resale of their products.

2. Most schools have the rule of no solicitation on school grounds.

That's probably not the best idea in the world.

~Rcty

Rcty

our principal( a lepercaun(sp?)) is ok as long that is not drugs or anything.

candy wholesell site

^^im ordering 40 dollars worth of candy here to sell for 30 dollar profit.,

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

candy wholesell site

Dang lucky, most schools won't allow it.

That's why I shall form an underground...of chocolate selling.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

candy wholesell site

Damn lucky.

I tried selling $15 worth of candy at my old school, and they confiscated it.

But there is a way to sell candy without getting in trouble.

You give each of 5 friends $6 worth of candy that they will sell for $12. Have your friends eat some candy, and when people ask for some, have your friends sell it to them, and have your friends tell the people to buy it from you from now on.

Either that or make a bunch of signs that tell everybody to meet like 2 of your friends at a certain time that day if they want to know where to buy candy. Than have your friends tell them all the details on how to buy, ect.