Spiders!

dwarfdude3

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2007/05/20/clock-spider/

Clock Spider will end your world ::'

:shock: I dont mind spiders, but man, that thing is freaky. Doesnt even look like a spider to me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ on a stick, that's disgusting! I've been really looking forward to going to Australia, but that kinda thing could put me off. :(

Take a cheap bottle of perfume or fill a spray bottle with rubbing alocohol. Get a lighter ready and when you see a spider.. ;)

I've really done that.. I set some other stuff on fire in the mean time but it was fun

In the UK you dont get terribly bad spiders, but the worst one ive ever seen in my house was this-

(My computer is refusing to open imageshack O.o, also the one im talking about was less hairy.)

this

Its pretty big, about the size of your splayed out hand. I was on the phone and it crawled over my foot, i yelped, even my cat ran away, and my cat is an avid spider hunter.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

As long as the little blighters aren't poisonous and/or try to bite me, I don't give a damn. My aunt is scared [cowpie]less of the things, though. :XD:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I guess I'm not so scared of big spiders because my fifth grade teacher had two turantulas as class pets. We got to feed them crickets 8-) But I'm deathly afraid of little spiders, especially really weird looking ones I've never seen before. Today when I was stacking wood I saw this little white spider that looked like moss. The creepiest looking spider I've ever seen. It was crawling over the log I was carrying and I freaked out and threw the log down.. it started crawling up my pants.. Freaky things spiders are.

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

I guess I'm not so scared of big spiders because my fifth grade teacher had two turantulas as class pets. We got to feed them crickets 8-) But I'm deathly afraid of little spiders, especially really weird looking ones I've never seen before. Today when I was stacking wood I saw this little white spider that looked like moss. The creepiest looking spider I've ever seen. It was crawling over the log I was carrying and I freaked out and threw the log down.. it started crawling up my pants.. Freaky things spiders are.

That was always my least favourite part of stacking wood, all the bugs you have to deal with. Splinters I didn't mind, but as soon as I see a centipede I am out of there.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

you smuck :( im bout to go to bed and then u shows me clock spider -.- i have a clock right above my bed and now im scared of my room.. I HATES YOUS

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

My sisters husband has done 3 tours in afghanastan. He has been bitten by many spiders but the one that he hates the most that is non poisonous is the camel spider... he couldn't get stitches becuase the exit wound was to large creating an air pocket.

In california visiting home for two weeks he was bitten by a ... can't remmeber the name. it lives in mostly southern california. It bit him and started to eat away his tissue. he might never fully recover the tissue but it trys lol. docters say it will be many years before it looks like real skin agian and he is fine but still nasty.

Man that pic scared the hell outta me. I was just scrolling along, and that came on my scream and i swore and jumped outta my chair. I'm horrified of spiders. They are like nature's ninjas - they can get anywhere fast, without being heard.

:lol:

my worst encouter with a spider was when i was sitting down on the sofa eating me tea, when i see out the corner of my eye a huge black dot, i turn round to see what it is, its the biggest mother [bleep]ing spider ive even seen on the sofa's arm, the bastard tried jumping at me too i swear. But the telly mag soon owned it :)

I absolutely HATE spiders! :evil:

wolfspider.jpg

Bwahaha! :twisted:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

coloured spiders are fine they just look like glow sticks LOL

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

The amount of people who are scared of spiders is ridiculous. I've been bitten by one once (garden spider), and even though I made sure that bastard was killed before I went to the doctors, I really don't mind them. One of my mates carried around a daddy long legs spider on his shoulder once which was quite humorous for the day, but I must admit it was odd. Point is, a lot of them are scared of you just as you are as them unless you stop acting like an idiot towards them.

Man that pic scared the hell outta me. I was just scrolling along, and that came on my scream and i swore and jumped outta my chair. I'm horrified of spiders. They are like nature's ninjas - they can get anywhere fast, without being heard.

:lol:

Yea it be mad all up in my scream.

The amount of people who are scared of spiders is ridiculous. I've been bitten by one once (garden spider), and even though I made sure that bastard was killed before I went to the doctors, I really don't mind them. One of my mates carried around a daddy long legs spider on his shoulder once which was quite humorous for the day, but I must admit it was odd. Point is, a lot of them are scared of you just as you are as them unless you stop acting like an idiot towards them.
It's a phobia, it's not supposed to be rational. You can't just tell your brain to stop being afraid.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg