Close Encounters With The Famous Kind.

Craiglowery

Anyone here ever meet a famous person?

Well one time I met Dharma from the show "Dharma and Greg." My mom asked for a picture with her and I had no idea why until she showed me the show. The show sucked. I also get to meet AFI whenever they come play a show near me. Always good times. And Joey Porter(Miami Dolphins Defensive Lineman) used to live next door to my uncle and during the offseason he would come over and hang out. He taught me how to play beer pong and quarters :D . But if I could meet anyone

in the world it probably be any member of RATM or Emma Watson. She's pretty =P~

So discuss your encounters with famous people or people who you want to meet.

Go!

111-1.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is a kind of funny story. But i'm afraid only Swedish pepole will understand it. But i'll try. :pray:

It was about 3-4 years ago, men and my mom were visiting my sister in Stockholm.

We went to a thai resturant named Copanang (i think that's how its spelled) and we sat there to eat a bit..

Then my sister suddenly says out loud: Look mom there comes a Hari Krishna!

Mom and me turned out heads toward the direction my sister was pointing, and bursted out in the mightiest "RAFFL" ever seen. \'

It was not a "Hari Krishna", it was a Swedish singer named Thomas Dileva..

dileva.jpg

tifsbti6oi.gif

Ive met a lot of famous music people at Glastonbury festival wandering about. Ive shook hands with Penn & Teller and I've got Richard Hatch's home phone number on my cell.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

On my first visit to NY, I happened to come across some place where they held an afterparty for the rich and famous after the MTV Awards. I watched for a bit amongst the celebrity watching crowd, kind of funny: the crowd would go all crazy over some famous American, and I'd stand there like "huh, who is that?" - to the disbelief of the screaming girls next to me. "Come on, don't you know, he's like totally famous - so hot - and like... oh my god [pitch rising - flapping of the hands], he just smiled at you, that is like so awesome!!! [blather blather]"

I've met Hamish & Andy, the comedic duo who have a fortnightly segment on Rove Live in Australia, and a radio show every weekday on SAFM

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I have a pretty big list since the last caravan, camping and touring expo was on...

To start with..

- Creek to Coast Team

- Great South East Team

- Queensland Weekender Team

Then there's Rove, Adam Hills, Savage Garden, every Australian cricket team member since 1999. The usual list of politicians, etc. Pretty standard really.

Darkrick, I met the premier of S.A. Mike Rann, and governor of S.A. Kevin Scarce. Me and 2 friends got to make a 3 minute vid on Kevin Scarce. =D>

Not really much for me here. Most I've ever done is -

- Saw Weird Al in Concert (doesn't really count :P)

- Shook hands with a bunch of people at the V show showed recently at Vegas. Shook hands with that guy who plays the piano with the pingpong balls, very talented man I'll say, along with a talented magician, some comedic mexicans and the like, sadly all of which I cant remember the names.

- Not much of anything except had a pic with the winner of the 1st Aussie Big Brother.

That's all, barely anything yet, but hey I'm 14 :P

~HiiM~

I've met Amon Amarth (swedish death/viking metal band) last year when they had signing session in Stockholm.

http://www.myspace.com/amonamarth

And i've met one of my "heroes", Janick Gers from Iron Maiden (do they need introduction?) at McDonalds! Hah. It was some hours before Maiden was playing, and then i saw him... Sitting next to my table. Talked to him a couple of minutes, cool guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janick_Gers

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I've met and shook hands with Patrick Stewart, Michael Dorn, Mr. T, and I personally know Olympic Gold Medal winner Carly Patterson.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Hasn't this been posted already? I suck with names so this will be interesting...especially with band member names lol

I've personally met Infected mushroom, scott brown, alphazone, bi polar, mc kryptrayder, keven energy, dj mc sharkey, alek szahala, that dude from the aussie holden add that goes "mmmm wheat grass", wayne carey, nigel smart, madison avenue, Dj neophyte, Rebecca from Aussie 06' big brother, Dj Brisk, nathan cavalleri, Bomfunk Mc, Spineshank, 28 days, good charlotte, Tommy Emmanuel.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Met all of Epica during an acoustic concert they did to promote their We Will Take You With Us DVD. Other than that, not much really. I met one of the hosts of NOVA (a Dutch TV show) when my mother appeared on it.

Hmm, famous...

Well, I met Angela Gossow <3: from Arch Enemy after one of their concerts

399px-AngelaGossowWOA2006.jpg

I think I have to hate you now. I plan on staying behind after the Black Crusade in Manchester, it'd be brilliant to meet her/ Mike Ammot/ Rob Flynn of Machine Head or maybe the Trivium guys.

Speaking of famous people I was in the Yorkshire Post this Saturday, page 3 :P .

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

^ My earlier post saying I met the Premier and the Governor of S.A. About a week later I was badly sick, and I was scheduled to be interviewed by Channel 9 in Australia, but I didn't go, I was too sick. My friends did though.

I met Sway (UK garage artist), Amerie, Kano (UK Garage Artist), Nathan (some Uk guy again), Jazzy Jeff, Some loser from Busted asked me for my number, some other loser from Blue who got a pair of toy binoculars thrown at him in which he proceeded to cry, Harry Hill, Minty from Eastenders, Stingray from Neighbours, bare other rock bands but I don't know who they were. I am strictly reggae, rock does not agree with me. Yeah I meet basically Z-list.

Comes from working at SU bar and my ex being a DJ.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.