99 fishing to become common?

swordb88

So what? Ive had logs for 99 fm like 3 times, dbones for 99 pray, logs for 99 fletch 6 times (Only got it on like 7th time) and I still have axe for 99 wc and small net for 99 fish nevermind that Ive had weapons for max melee stats since Ive started to play. Having supplies doesnt mean that you have stats already..

Profins.png

specty.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here is my in put on all of this. I got to 90 fishing on RuneScape Classic Last night I decided I would go for 99 fishing (I forgot about the store buying method for feathers).

I went out and bought 100k feathers for 7gp each. Went to fish at Shilo and found the spot across the lake, I didn't have the patience to fish 1 salmon or trout and I sold the feathers for a loss of 4gp each and went monk fishing.

xxteargodxx.png

i doubt it will change much, it still took me 6-8 weeks to get from 94-99 fishing in shilo, so patience and not getting bored is a large part of getting the fish cape, not really having easy access to unlimited feathers

Kutchek.png

People will realize its slower than agility, realize its more boring than cooking, and realize that they are making little to no profit, then quit and go merchant and pk like most RSers do.

That is what happened to me, lol. Same thing, It's just so,so boring. Anways I don't think it will become any more common