No wonder customer support is so swamped...

BloodArgon

Anyone else ever try to have a honest conversation, and someone go and report you for 'just because'?

I wanted to show someone my videos, on YouTube, so, I told him what to search. He said he didnt know what the site was. Blame me for being stupid, but, I went ahead and told him the URL for it.

"Reported 4 advertising web page" *Runs away*

Its no wonder customer support is so flogged with all these kids who cant take anything seriously.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

What? :?

I wanted to show someone my videos on YouTube. He said he "never heard of the site" So, I gave him the URL, and he reported me and ran away.

Oh, all I can say is beware of wannabe mods.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

This is a bit one-sided, but you shouldn't have given him the URL.

Even if he didn't hear of the site, there's always Google.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

You should have reported him for:

Rule 9: Encouraging Others to Break Rules

He did that, you report him for breaking the rules. :)

Can we then say, owned k?

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

i find it dumb that google is blocked despite it being a search engine. imo pathetic.

ot: you should be weary of those people i only report for advert if its a RS3 scam or something dangerous, unless youtube now has keyloggers as part of visiting the site. -.-

Popoto.~<3

Unfortunately, it's against the rules to state any web address. Even if the site is well known, there is a chance that it may be phishing. (A site which impersonates another site)

i find it dumb that google is blocked despite it being a search engine. imo pathetic.

ot: you should be weary of those people i only report for advert if its a RS3 scam or something dangerous, unless youtube now has keyloggers as part of visiting the site. -.-

Worse, google is an official word in the English dictionary.

Main Entry: google

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: to search for information on the Internet, esp. using the Google search engine

Example: We googled to find the definition of the new word.

Etymology: trademark Google

Usage: googling n

You tried googlin' yet?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

The rules are there for a reason, and yes you were breaking them.

Bit really was there any need to report you, not like he is gonna be banned or anything if he doesn't report you.

Just another wannabe mod i guess.....

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I hope you recieve a nice long lengthy ban and a few good ol' black marks.

(You broke a rule, he didn't trick you into breaking it)

Wow, I'm sure you broke a rule once and this isn't so major as advertising a goldsite or a XXX site.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

You got tricked by a wanna be mod.

But you fell for it so it's your fault and you shouldn't have said it even if it was your best friend.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Unfortunately, it's against the rules to state any web address. Even if the site is well known, there is a chance that it may be phishing. (A site which impersonates another site)

Worse, google is an official word in the English dictionary.

Main Entry: google

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: to search for information on the Internet, esp. using the Google search engine

Example: We googled to find the definition of the new word.

Etymology: trademark Google

Usage: googling n

You tried googlin' yet?

Well then, you learn something new everyday...

Seriously tho, jagex shouldn't block google, its probably how most found this game anyhow.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Anyone else ever try to have a honest conversation, and someone go and report you for 'just because'?

I wanted to show someone my videos, on YouTube, so, I told him what to search. He said he didnt know what the site was. Blame me for being stupid, but, I went ahead and told him the URL for it.

"Reported 4 advertising web page" *Runs away*

Its no wonder customer support is so flogged with all these kids who cant take anything seriously.

i was permanently banned (instant 10 black marks) for openly engaging in a conversation with another (rl) friend about the implications of a dictionary brute-force password hacker on a network and once i utter the words "i test it at school" (being in my last year at the time) i was reported for password scamming, regardless to the fact that it couldn't be used on a java applet or that i was not admitting to stealing runescape passwords, using it on runescape or in any direct or indirect manner towards a user of runescape.

i was permanently banned within 4 hours.

Why do we have this rule?

This rule is in place to protect our players' accounts. Even if you genuinely only wanted to 'borrow' their account we obviously can't tell the difference between this and a malicious person stealing accounts. So asking other players for their password will be treated VERY seriously.

directly from the rules page this very minute, treated VERY seriously. Jagex gave me a automated response to my appeal, gave me a last chance and revoked any more rights to appeal any further times.

why did i drone on? because the moral of the story is, children play the game and take things smack damn out of context, runescape CS don't treat paying customers with respect (if it was 1 bm i wouldn't care but they are slapping 10 marks on me without even giving a written response.) and the good guy causing no damage, or playing questionable motives are given the rap.

I feel sorry for you.

2hwcu83.jpg

If this were real life, that would have been deemed entrapment by a police officer and you would go free. Unfortunatly, this is Runescape, not real life, so you'ew probably going to get at least 1 black mark from it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif