Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

roflmfaoforumgn6.png

This guy is the epitome of why marketing to kiddies has ruined the community.

I had a seizure reading that, thanks alot ignorant parents, miniclip, etc.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Poor him... its gotta stink to have all those people following him. Even if he tellied out, hed still be followed.

Why is zezima always in noob gear? In EVERY single picture i see him in.

:roll:

Won two tournaments today, but again PS isn't working so I can't paste them -_-

Just because he's the best player in the game, doesn't mean he has to be rich.

He probably never had the chance to stake, because of the popularity..

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Poor him... its gotta stink to have all those people following him. Even if he tellied out, hed still be followed.

he do it purposs for ppl like you :)

he have loads and loads of items and cash. he just dont wont to be noticed :roll: if i had the best armour and GS, you would notice me more :roll:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

roflmfaoforumgn6.png

This guy is the epitome of why marketing to kiddies has ruined the community.

I think it is quite obviously written sarcastically :|

yea..not funny tought.

to dragonlordj: Every time I see you post on forums, it's to criticize runescape community and blam miniclip/10years old people. Just...get over it.. :|

he do it purposs for ppl like you :)

he have loads and loads of items and cash. he just dont wont to be noticed :roll: if i had the best armour and GS, you would notice me more :roll:

+1. I was gonna post the same thing lol

oie_080707215636np9.png

Its actually funny how that works.

When your a low player you wear the best stuff you can, but its the exact opposite when your a high overall player.

Think about it. How often do you see low level players in the best armor they can wear/afford, while high overall level players often wear their base clothes, and a simple hat/skillcape/minimal clothes.

Ofc there are always exceptions to the rule, but its true for most people.

Just go to edge and you see what I mean.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Just got this, my first 99.

And people who are wondering why World 132 is full:

82lmrs7.png

It was crazy, I had to change worlds. Every city was filled with Zezima fans.

Alot of times he does it on purpose. He turns his chat on really quickly then off. Every noob who has him added goes "omg zezima logged in" and quickly hop. I think he does it on purpose, like just to show friends. I rremember seeing a vid on youtube about him (or another famous player) who turned their chat on for about a minute. You should see all the pms flooding his chat.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

06sep23220148wp8.png

Yeah it's pretty old, but you get the point.

He likes to have fun with all the people who swarm him. And about the high level bad gear thing, I'm the one in in the base gear with a glory, and orange hair :-$ .

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

When your a low player you wear the best stuff you can, but its the exact opposite when your a high overall player.

Think about it. How often do you see low level players in the best armor they can wear/afford, while high overall level players often wear their base clothes, and a simple hat/skillcape/minimal clothes.

I almost always have fury, barrows gloves, some barrows armor on just because it's convenient. Furies dont attract much attention these days... Plus it looks like he was training strength, but with the cash he has (99RC can definitely get you a party hat), he'd probably have an SS (though tbh SS is marginally better than DScim + Def). And if he didn't want to attract attention with it, he'd just unequip the SS.

And to the people who say he's poor... 99 Constr takes what... 100M+? 99 Pray takes what... 80M+? 99 Farming takes what... 100M+?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I almost always have fury, barrows gloves, some barrows armor on just because it's convenient. Furies dont attract much attention these days... Plus it looks like he was training strength, but with the cash he has (99RC can definitely get you a party hat), he'd probably have an SS (though tbh SS is marginally better than DScim + Def). And if he didn't want to attract attention with it, he'd just unequip the SS.

And to the people who say he's poor... 99 Constr takes what... 100M+? 99 Pray takes what... 80M+? 99 Farming takes what... 100M+?

Agreed. And like Winner said, I'd love to be as famous as Zezima (or a certain video maker who happened to make me very angry recently >.>), just because I could mess with people. He could teleport them all to the Wilderness and they'd love it. Any normal person would love his position. I myself would always have private chat on (Unless I really got tired of people), and would add a few people to tell them where I am. fun times, eh? :P

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Agreed. And like Winner said, I'd love to be as famous as Zezima (or a certain video maker who happened to make me very angry recently >.>), just because I could mess with people. He could teleport them all to the Wilderness and they'd love it. Any normal person would love his position. I myself would always have private chat on (Unless I really got tired of people), and would add a few people to tell them where I am. fun times, eh? :P

Maybe, for a month or two...

After few years, you would get tired of it same as he did.

Due to excessive feedback we have decided to raise the maximum amount one may stake to 5,000 coins, keeping people who prefer the arena the way it was before the update satisfied!