Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Picture10.png

Always do dailies.

This is without my MTK profit aswell, looking like 2010 is going to be a good year.

Deaths start at 401 in the shops so you've lost money there.

Now imagine you'd done herb runs aswell =P~ =P~

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Picture10.png

Always do dailies.

This is without my MTK profit aswell, looking like 2010 is going to be a good year.

Deaths start at 401 in the shops so you've lost money there.

Now imagine you'd done herb runs aswell =P~ =P~

I do herb runs, just for herblore exp, not for profit. Deaths don't start at 401 gp, they end at around 403, so I make profit on them, even if I go a bit over. I also to Bork for great summon exp, aswell as bush runs with an Ent, soon to upgrade to wolpertinger.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

[spoiler=Past Quotes]

15092009.png

Lol...

um no >.> im not even members atm

here is an old pic of me losing claws and bgs though

THEEND.jpg

Same thing.. just different views.. look at the swiftkit timestamp of the first...

They are both the same picture. The first one was on Sep. 15, 2009

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

1 level to go, only took 8 years lol.

[spoiler=98 attack]2nb4ztz.png

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

First time posting in this thread since October 4th (because of uni) but a long awaited goal is coming into sight...... Just need Iyis, Draz, and Libertherme to get members back and I can get it @@@@ Thanks to everyone on here for your help, from Olllyc3 inspiring me to get a 99, Lady H for inspiring 99 def, Iyis, Chee, Draz, Libertherme, Den and Serp for always telling me how noob i was without a 99...... Thank you everyone.

evenmorealmost.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

First time posting in this thread since October 4th (because of uni) but a long awaited goal is coming into sight...... Just need Iyis, Draz, and Libertherme to get members back and I can get it @@@@ Thanks to everyone on here for your help, from Olllyc3 inspiring me to get a 99, Lady H for inspiring 99 def, Iyis, Chee, Draz, Libertherme, Den and Serp for always telling me how noob i was without a 99...... Thank you everyone.

evenmorealmost.jpg

99 OR GTFO

25tw9ba.png

I win

25tw9ba.png

I win

"t-pain rofl has logged in" I call that looking for a gwd world

gratz on 99 anyways you lil...

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

actualy kils cost about 100k and are worth around 1.5m per kill, so thats about 650k per kill profit each

this is average however, meaning if u duo corp for several days u may loose money, but that 1.5m is averaged out over a long time

if u duo till u get 1 of every sigil ull have got abuot 200m in normal drops, spend 200m on supplys, and got about 500m each, however ls is better cuz sigils are alot on street price

this is much cheaper than brews + restores + stat hammer by far, its literaly welfare with fish and ppots making my method one of the cheapest out there

like i said its not profit short term, but long term its amazing profit

a_final_name.png

Amg

2yl8jf9.png

o.O

That's more than your measly dragon claws # 989 can do :thumbsup:

It does seem dangerously unbalanced to be able to take 4/5th of someones hp in one hit though.

Anyone feels like shopping with the above pic and making it into a sig for me? only requirement is that it must have my name in it.