Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Bored so decided to tidy up my potions tab, there are 3k recover specials and 1k super antifires lower down. Don't think Ive used a single super potion since getting extremes (dont pk).

This a good layout for the tab?

potionsv.jpg

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

I personally lay mine out like this. Across rather than down. The pots I quickly grab are at the top. Ordered in a convenient way that I like for when I am training slayer to not waste much time. Then junk pots in the middle that I prefer to keep and then half fills lined out below. Plus rest stuff I plan to make at the bottom. (For the statue rocks lol.) Err.. That isnt ordered properly yet because I havnt I.D'd them. (Chance of a rock from I.D'ing them. Once thats done I put secondaries next to whatever herb.

Oh yeh I also have a emergency anti poison at the top that I can easily see on the left. (One dose) Just in case.

I mostly prefer to be able to visually separate what I need from what I need to refill or train with. I can see doing down can be visually pleasing too but I suppose I just like it in different categories.

Tbh it looks kinda messy looking at mine =/ if I didnt understand the layout lol. Works for me though..

10-05-110143325.png

rich bastard

you'll be raking in more cash aswell with that setup...

Considering it costs 200k/h with no real benefit (9 more range bonus for 50h of work, nice), it wont bring in more profit..

10 more range bonus, i agree it isn't really smart to bring this setup if you are in a coinshare team or something but saying it won't bring in more profit is wrong.

It really depends on what you are doing, i do a lot of FFA, so i need the extra range bonus from this cbow then to get more drops. More drops at FFA is a higher chance to get hilts etc. (And yet i was testing it this trip, but thanks for watching :P )

Bored so decided to tidy up my potions tab, there are 3k recover specials and 1k super antifires lower down. Don't think Ive used a single super potion since getting extremes (dont pk).

a0j591.png

Could try that, if you would leave out the food it would even fit into a low detail bank without scrolling.

Or no, actually not. You'd have to put the potions you barely use towards the bottom.

2dvjurb.png

I caused a crash in the market.

Lots more chefs hats left to sell... might wait again.

I have had them since they were able to be bought in massive amounts for 1gp each.

chefs.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rich bastard

you'll be raking in more cash aswell with that setup...

Considering it costs 200k/h with no real benefit (9 more range bonus for 50h of work, nice), it wont bring in more profit..

10 more range bonus, i agree it isn't really smart to bring this setup if you are in a coinshare team or something but saying it won't bring in more profit is wrong.

It really depends on what you are doing, i do a lot of FFA, so i need the extra range bonus from this cbow then to get more drops. More drops at FFA is a higher chance to get hilts etc. (And yet i was testing it this trip, but thanks for watching :P )

its pretty sick imo. how many more kills/trip do u get solo'ing with chaotic cbow? (compared to rune c'bow)

I like getting hard when I PK

I just found this a little funny.

[hide] fz9r82.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Spot the awesomenuss:

26209ck.png

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

its pretty sick imo. how many more kills/trip do u get solo'ing with chaotic cbow? (compared to rune c'bow)

Ty for your opinion :P

I think on average around 3-5 kills but it really depends on how the mood is of those birds. Sometimes they hit quite a lot and sometimes they don't hit through my divine and barely need to eat.

potionsv.jpg

What is the point of having stacks of every dose? I've never understood that when I See herblore tabs, it seems like a waste of bank space to do that, especially since decanting them takes almost no time at all.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I think on average around 3-5 kills but it really depends on how the mood is of those birds. Sometimes they hit quite a lot and sometimes they don't hit through my divine and barely need to eat.

You really should get more kills than that, I mean you're like maxed with divine. 15-20 should easily be possible, personally get 12-15. But I can't really be bothered to watch the vid to see what you are doing wrong so can't help you there :P

- Oh well [bleep] never mind this haha. I need to start reading posts.

Also, to the post above about the pots, those are there to take care of the (1)/(2) dose potions that you have left at the end of slayer tasks etc, otherwise they end up in random spots in your bank and are annoying etc.

2dvjurb.png

You really should get more kills than that, I mean you're like maxed with divine. 15-20 should easily be possible, personally get 12-15. But I can't really be bothered to watch the vid to see what you are doing wrong so can't help you there :P

Also, to the post above about the pots, those are there to take care of the (1)/(2) dose potions that you have left at the end of slayer tasks etc, otherwise they end up in random spots in your bank and are annoying etc.

He said 3-5 kills *more* ;)

Lord_Beloved.png

And so the question has been answered! .. Levels past 99 for dungeoneering DO count towards your total level and show on the hiscores. Proof:

a878e.png

a878f.png

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt