Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How did you stay there that long...? Have friends bring you prayer pots?

And when I did it I risked 10m at max, no need to go way over that.

I had a friend who bought 500 prayer potions(4) for me, which he was going to bring when I needed a restock.

He was nice enough to make sure he'd make trips when I needed it, so I could stay there. In my second trip I had 10M cash so I could buy them off him, plus a little tip each time.

Eh. I've got about 7M left in my bank. Maybe I'll chuck it into prayer or something, then start over fresh. Who knows, a fresh start might be good. :|

Get back to rcing and get the cape you deserve! ::'

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I had a friend who bought 500 prayer potions(4) for me, which he was going to bring when I needed a restock.

He was nice enough to make sure he'd make trips when I needed it, so I could stay there. In my second trip I had 10M cash so I could buy them off him, plus a little tip each time.

Eh. I've got about 7M left in my bank. Maybe I'll chuck it into prayer or something, then start over fresh. Who knows, a fresh start might be good. :|

Eh.

Would it be worth it to throw the leftover cash I've got into skills for a fresh start, or use it to buy lots of ess?

Eh.

Would it be worth it to throw the leftover cash I've got into skills for a fresh start, or use it to buy lots of ess?

ALOT of ess

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Eh.

ALOT of ess

Eh prices are kinda high so I would buy what you need to last you a while (2 weeks?) and buy some when you think the crazy prices from 26k died down.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

ScreenShot019.jpg

Finally got around to completing RFD; spent all yesterday questing. Did about 6-7 quests in total for 157 qp up to the required 176. Would've felt like a noob even with my bandos + dfs while slayering if I had kept my dragon gloves instead of pursuing barrows. the +3 bonus in everything compared to dragon gloves besides prayer is nice :thumbup:

[hide=94 Defence]ScreenShot018.jpg[/hide]

93-94 all at sara gwd; thought this was funny as it took me by a complete surprise. Slayering now with my new found lovely gear worth 55m. Getting 99 defence and the last 1 and 1/2 hp levels to 99 will come along too.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

^Might want to use hide tags next time.

[hide=]2yys5ed.png[/hide]

Story behind the pic.I was at rock lobs, during a lure.A storm started outside, out of nowhere.Internet fails and I get lagged out.

When I log in ....you can see in the picture.

^Might want to use hide tags next time.

[hide=]2yys5ed.png[/hide]

Story behind the pic.I was at rock lobs, during a lure.A storm started outside, out of nowhere.Internet fails and I get lagged out.

When I log in ....you can see in the picture.

could have had a second person quitting thanks to lobs, within the first 4 pages of new thread :D

why must everyone whine to mmg to ruin 26king how else will i make money now :(

Hmm lets see, I think people use to (and still do :shock:) by doing slayer or making runes or monster killing or fishing/woodcutting etc etc. It's not hard if you use your head.

howlin1eeveesig.png

[yt][/yt]

hmm cant get it to work lol

[yt]f9KOTLeO_K4[/yt]

From a while ago, second spec hitted a 0 :thumbdown:

imqn92.png

oooooooooh, I get it now. Thanks!

God_Of_End.png

15th to 99 Firemaking - August 2002 RSC Time.

??th to 99 Woodcutting - 2004 RS2 Time.