Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Maybe his son has access to the account, and checks in every now and then and plays a tiny bit.

Just a question of curiosity too, if the account has been passed down to their kid, while the original owner of the account is deceased, does this count as account sharing? :|

Sorry, nothing to unspamify.

Maybe his son has access to the account, and checks in every now and then and plays a tiny bit.

Just a question of curiosity too, if the account has been passed down to their kid, while the original owner of the account is deceased, does this count as account sharing? :|

That's for jagex to decide really; it probably does constitute account sharing but if it's the same IP then it's not solid evidence and I doubt they'll take action.

Yes, I'm prety sure it does, thats why they lock accounts when people die.

16185_s.gif

According to Runescripts tracker, "The Old Nite" gained that exp in the past week. Jagex said that hiscores may be off until you logout, I'm sure?

As part of our hosting migration, the Hiscores systems have been successfully moved. A small amount of your Hiscores information may be out of date due to the move, but this should be temporary and will be corrected when you next log out. We apologise for any inconvenience.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

How would it be account sharing? You can't share with a dead man, right?

that's complete bs, they don't lock accounts when people die. they have no way of knowing for certain if the player has passed away do they?

I know of several accounts that confirm this, and The old nite's is one of them by the looks of it

How would it be account sharing? You can't share with a dead man, right?

It's still account sharing, he's the rightful owner of the account, deceased or not.

However, I think it's only right that Jagex would throw things like this a blind eye. It seems very wrong to ban that account over this...

Also, accounts don't get locked when people die. I'm sure Jagex have better things to do than check if players are still alive.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

3 Pictures 8-)

[hide=Armadyl Godsword]AGSPIC.png[/hide]

[hide=Dark Bow]DbowPIC.png[/hide]

[hide=Ice Barrage]BarragePIC.png[/hide]

Thought they were pretty neat.

I'm keeping my AGS even though it's dropping, because I don't want to sell it with huge amounts of junk and it's the ultimate weapon IMO.

5efw5y.png

Dutchy angel2w.gif

3 Pictures 8-)

[hide=Armadyl Godsword]AGSPIC.png[/hide]

Thought they were pretty neat.

I'm keeping my AGS even though it's dropping, because I don't want to sell it with huge amounts of junk and it's the ultimate weapon IMO.

Any chance you could post the same picture (or of equal quality) of the AGS special for our combat page? Our current one is way too big. :S

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

umm, does the_old_nite still play?! :? i looked at his highscore and it was different from a few months ago.

his original exp was: 368,154,626.

theoldnite.png

He has a sister (Flubber12) who, I've heard, goes onto his account.

Could be. but why would she go on just for around 20k experience, even though on HER account she has logged in since summoning?

This is very strange, I know The Old Nite is legitimately dead, but it's just a mystery that the account has been logged in..

Edit: Didn't The Old Nite have one/two sons, where one of them announced his death officially?

I have nothing to unspam sadly, so I apologise for being off topic.

Yes, I'm pretty sure he has one son. Either way it would explain why there is xp gained on his account at least once a year (around 10k xp appeared when summoning came out)

Flubber12 is his sister, used to fish with both of them I think she has quit too since, so yes I dont see why she would play on his account.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'll make another pic, without the 'Nop Noob' text.

EDIT: This?

[hide=This?]AGSSPECTIF.png[/hide]

The first one was great because it was pretty small. The problem with the AGS spec is, it's taking quite a lot of space, so the pictures are too big pretty soon. The first one was great because it wasn't big at all. So if you could get something like the first pic, we'd appreciate very much.

As we're talking about special attack pictures anyway, we also need a good picture of the D axe spec. If anyone could provide us with a good one, we'll be forever thankful and you'll be credited on the site (*Gasp*).

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

that's complete bs, they don't lock accounts when people die. they have no way of knowing for certain if the player has passed away do they?

I know of several accounts that confirm this, and The old nite's is one of them by the looks of it

If I remember correctly, they DID lock the Fat Wrecked's account. "Fat Wrecked does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 2 million in a category and reach a skill level of 30 or the minigame's minimum score. "

16185_s.gif

Ah, I thought u meant the filesize because the one now is a Gif =P I'll retake ASAP, but got some irl stuff so might take a lil while.

EDIT: Better?

[hide=]AGSSPECTIF2.png[/hide]

Perfect! 16kb after resizing. Thanks a lot. :D I'll add it to the site soon and you'll be credited.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

If I remember correctly, they DID lock the Fat Wrecked's account. "Fat Wrecked does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 2 million in a category and reach a skill level of 30 or the minigame's minimum score. "

pretty sure his account was locked for a legacy punishment, his father is writing to jagex by mail to have his hiscores restored.

But that's just an exceptional case. As I said, jagex will have no proof that any player has passed on and therefore do not lock accounts based on that.

his father is writing to jagex by mail to have his hiscores restored.

Why? No offense, but having good stats in a game isn't really anything to be proud of. People should remember others who have passed for real life deeds and accomplishments, not for time spent playing a game.

10_joelmike2.jpg

After hard work...

433004623f19e7fdddc54218ada415222f570ca.png

433004787900718d03f0c827b9b3df107ceafad.png

Nice Level.

Now go MAKE MILLIONS!

BUT RED SALLYS ARE JUNK TBH

EDIT:

090716023617.png

WOOT.

Too bad that don't really sell, but congratulations. Must of took way longer backing them instead of releasing/alching them.