Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

you're an idiot, even if you have 40 hp w/o any items wielded it's next to impossible to get koed by dclaws.

Explain? I'm going to guess your talking about the brew + tuna thing?

Also as said before he used the timepiece glitch, I could never of seen it coming.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

edit:

Well since i have top of the page and all of your attention ill just repost this

w16060.png

Summoning :twss:

also

5lcjdz.png

all 65+ ..... finally

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

you're an idiot, even if you have 40 hp w/o any items wielded it's next to impossible to get koed by dclaws.

Also as said before he used the timepiece glitch, I could never of seen it coming.

Phoenix necklace, the thread about it has stayed on first page for a long time.

Phoenix necklace, the thread about it has stayed on first page for a long time.

you said without any items wielded :-k

Lord_Beloved.png

kinda broke fcape

[hide=inb4uncropped]2myt6s5.png[/hide]

only lasted till i moved :P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Woooo 4 to go. :thumbsup:

xbbpch.png

What do you make?/How much do you lose?

My same thoughts; but mabe he doesn't want us to know. *hints at blanked out inventory*

Yeah, a 134 followed me for 2 hours and 10 minutes today without finding what item I was smithing. :P

xbbpch.png

My same thoughts; but mabe he doesn't want us to know. *hints at blanked out inventory*

Yeah, a 134 followed me for 2 hours and 10 minutes today without finding what item I was smithing. :P

is it the same item u was smithing through the lvl 80's?

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

[hide=]xbbpch.png[/hide]

Stray dogs are level 134? :P

Unspam: Finally crossed 100M XP after 8 years of play >.>

100mxp.png

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

[hide=]xbbpch.png[/hide]

Nope, got the level last night. The 134 was following me today. :lol:

[hide=]xbbpch.png[/hide]

Nope, got the level last night. The 134 was following me today. :lol:

I think he makes [edited out] and the Stealing creation hammer for double xp.

howlin1eeveesig.png

[hide=den's secret item]

xbbpch.png

[/hide]

what if someone followed you then entire time you were logged in, counted how many runs you made and found out your xp before logging in / after logging out. Then they used that to figure out the xp per trip and thus could find the xp per item and then (hopefully) determine what item you would have to be making?

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

what if someone followed you then entire time you were logged in, counted how many runs you made and found out your xp before logging in / after logging out. Then they used that to figure out the xp per trip and thus could find the xp per item and then (hopefully) determine what item you would have to be making?

then some one whould have to much time on there hands and need to get out a bit more

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

[hide=den's secret item]

xbbpch.png

[/hide]

Nice life for trying to figure out what somone is smithing.

Wow, how stupid can people be seriously it's obvious what Den is smithing, he's building an army of robots to take over RuneScape, and that's why he's blanking out his inv.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Wow, how stupid can people be seriously it's obvious what Den is smithing, he's building an army of robots to take over RuneScape, and that's why he's blanking out his inv.

Cotton already tried that turns out clockwork only works with toys and clocks. :roll:

Also besides that he could get on Arcanists and use the clockwork robots in the Cogs Spellbook for his army.

then some one whould have to much time on there hands and need to get out a bit more

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

If someone is THAT dedicated to finding out what im making, then they deserve to know.

And no, I changed items. ;)

gf bank and fire cape.

For anyone who says Im stupid for not praying before and stuff, he used the timepiece glitch, that's mainly why I'm annoyed.

omfgw.png

Other stuff I lost you can't see are fire cape, ahrims, whip, rune defender, zerker ring, fury, d boots etc.

Looks like I can't get 99craft for a while :roll:

Dragon Claws were your whole bank? Maybe next time you shouldn't spend everything on 1 item, and then foolishly sit in pvp with it.