Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

090903165811.png

I don't think he knows what The Game is. Also lolglitch

(basically what happened was I got a random as I clicked "enter my house" from the portal)

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Seriously? :shock:

280nu4z.png

They better accidentely added a 0, if that isn't fake.

I honestly don't see the point of making it 40m gp...say hi to another overpriced(practially discontinued) item.

It isn't fake, I really hope they change it though because it's kind of ridiculous for it to be that high.

Or there is going to be a tzhaar update that makes it much easier to get tokkul.

[hide=2.7m Tokkul = Onyx]

280nu4z.png

I honestly don't see the point of making it 40m gp...say hi to another overpriced(practially discontinued) item.

It isn't fake, I really hope they change it though because it's kind of ridiculous for it to be that high.

[/hide]

Or there is going to be a tzhaar update that makes it much easier to get tokkul.

I hope they multiply existing Tokkul then.

:o

3yewseeds.png

your luck annoys me...

gf 7 acorns from 8 nests -.-

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

i4l6hx.png

Halfway there :)

edit:

This made me lol :lol: :wall:

dmqumw.png

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Why dust and law runes? You should also consider a slayer ring to get out of the events you don't want. It teleports to slayer tower.

What does dropping the boots doing? I got like 7 boots, 3 hats and 2 leggings. I just keep them in my bank. Is that bad?

Dust runes->hometele->altar to Canifis pub.

If you have a full set and keep it in the bank you won't get anymore lumberjack pieces.You either have to store it in your house or do as I did. I took the boots with me,so that the game thinks I don't have a complete outfit, by dropping them when the zombies came out of the water.Seeing as you don't have a full set you can leave the parts in the bank.

[hide=2.7m Tokkul = Onyx]

280nu4z.png

[/hide]

I hope they multiply existing Tokkul then.

It already is easier to get TokKul.

Fire Runes sell for 10 to 5 TokKul each.

All Obsidian items sell for roughly half the shop price now.

Onyx bolt tips start off with a sell price of 5400 TokKul, each.

200000000.png

iv9wso.png

<3: I'm loving the speed of this skill :D

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

[/hide]

sctools.jpg

enough to get me 99 wc :thumbsup:

WTf are they?

Proto-tool, You get it as a reward from the stealing creation minigame. You can transform them to different tools, they give the double xp for a time before they disapear.

kirderf123.png

[hide=Quote]

[/hide]

just thought id post this for the heck of it :D

[hide=]090904151841.png[/hide]

i was surprised how much it is worth (2.7m :o)

/edit: the above pic is pre-system update, this one is after:

[hide=]090904164904.png[/hide]

i am no longer able to run HD while ive always been able to before, gf tbh...

//edit: fixed now with a little help of a j mod :P

Lord_Beloved.png

090904164030.png

:lol:

:wall:

I can practically guarantee that TB will have as few dedicated players as ever within the next two weeks; by then, the flood of people who've come to exploit the recent price reductions (not that I can blame them) will have purchased the rewards they're interested in keeping and have left. This is the first update in quite awhile that I've completely disagreed with, as it royally screws over the few dedicated players of the mingame while offering no long-term benefits in return.

I was previously in favour of reducing the prices of the rewards by as much as half of their original values, but only on the condition that the "buckets of water" abuse would be put to an end. I can remember suggesting on the RSOF, at one point, to implement a cap of 100 items for each ingredient that could be held by the hoppers at any one time, but nothing came of it (it's perfectly reasonable, to be honest, since the boilers have a cap of 10 logs which can be held at once, and implementing the change would solve the problem of having players abandon necessary tasks to max out the bonus incentive). If this had been done, TB would have been much more enjoyable while still being balanced. However, Jagex decided to nerf the prices to hell without considering the consequences or even bothering to make a relatively simple addition to improve gameplay while they were at it. Sure, they'll get away with what they've done, but only because the loyal TB player-base is so small. If they had attempted to pull this crap with Castle Wars, you can be sure that an incredible number of players would be up in arms about it, and they'd be more or less forced to take it back.

Change is inevitable, yes, I understand. The game will inevitably become easier as time goes on and better/more efficient methods to play are released. However, Jagex crossed the line with this update, and the sad part is that so few people I've talked to even care. Seriously, nerfing the TB rewards to 1/10th of their previous value? What the hell? They've doomed Trouble Brewing to perpetual insignificance; players can now obtain all of the rewards offered within a day or two and completely forget about it afterward. It has truly joined the ranks of the "dead" minigames with this, and I can't even begin to describe what a shame that is to me. :|

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

vanish.png

Everything's gone :o

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

iqueeeeeee.png

Just had to post this.

While I agree on some of these things (surprisingly)

many of these things are just stupid

and overreacted.

:ohnoes: ohnoes!!! he's quitting :(

Suicide rate just when up by one!

On a serious note though, people should remember its a game :wall:

Unspam: Kinda nice looking glitch.

[hide=Very Large Image]glitch.jpg[/hide]

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]