Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So, got Full Naval in a day.

[hide=]FullNaval.png[/hide]

I feel kind of bad about it. Especially for the people who got it before the massive price reduction.

Hah, my phasmatys flag means nothing now. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :lol:

Figuratively, of course.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

I'm wanting to get more sets, do you have to drop a piece to continue getting drops still? Or can you now get more pieces even if you have the full set in your bank?
You can get an extra set if you store your first in a POH. It won't work if you just leave the set in the bank.

To be honest, I took the boots with me.When I got the right event, I dropped the boots before killing the zombies.After I got the lumberjack item(sometimes I didn't get an item during the first wave), I picked up the boots.Note:If you don't get a lumberjack item during the first wave of zombies ,pick up the boots and wait for the next wave.If they show up, drop the boots again. Oh a random fact:when I got the lumberjack event I said "Here top top top" and guess what I got as a drop...

I'm wanting to get more sets, do you have to drop a piece to continue getting drops still? Or can you now get more pieces even if you have the full set in your bank?
You can get an extra set if you store your first in a POH. It won't work if you just leave the set in the bank.

To be honest, I took the boots with me.When I got the right event, I dropped the boots before killing the zombies.After I got the lumberjack item(sometimes I didn't get an item during the first wave), I picked up the boots.Note:If you don't get a lumberjack item during the first wave of zombies ,pick up the boots and wait for the next wave.If they show up, drop the boots again. Oh a random fact:when I got the lumberjack event I said "Here top top top" and guess what I got as a drop...

Thanks for the info guys! I'll consider trying to get a place holder set for it very soon :)

Dark_Jab.png

My merching outfit while I take a 3 day break.

I too, Bouwzie thought this was...a tad crazy. I seriously was not aware that people actually wore clothing specifically for trading items via the Grand Exchange. Let alone create outfits for when they're offline... Some people.. :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Catherby fishing shop:

[hide=Catherby sinking]2w2g5j5.png[/hide]

Aquarium tanks are now below ground

This happened when HD first came out too. I wonder what it is about that spot. :-k

Property values have plummeted in Catherby.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Catherby fishing shop:

[hide=Catherby sinking]2w2g5j5.png[/hide]

Aquarium tanks are now below ground

This happened when HD first came out too. I wonder what it is about that spot. :-k

Property values have plummeted in Catherby.

Oh, gosh, that was lame. :lol:

a70c7.png

23u64cj.png

Wewt.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

My Slayer levels: (some are missing)

[hide=]090813220049i.png[/hide]

[hide=]090813220049.png[/url[/hide]

[hide=]090815134135h.png[/hide]

[hide=]090818121655.png[/hide]

[hide=]090819143715.png[/hide]

[hide=]090826135653.png[/hide]

[hide=]090901214729.png[/hide]

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

My Ranged levels: (some are missing again)

[hide=]090816231335.png[/hide]

[hide=]090815134135.png[/hide]

[hide=]090818173801.png[/hide]

[hide=]090819145337.png[/hide]

[hide=]090824140900.png[/hide]

[hide=]090826231422.png[/hide]

[hide=]090901000025.png[/hide]

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

It's not necessary, or wise, to post all your achivements in here.

I got 79 slayer earlier today, didn't post that. I also got Blue d'hide chaps (g) from a clue, got excited, found they were only 21k, [bleep]ed my life, bought the top for 6k and put it into my PoH.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Was flipping some pair of dragon claws so I decided to do some Fist of Guthix for more shark gloves since I only have 500 charges left on my last pair. With dragon claws I can get over 200 tokens an hour so it is pretty decent. Got 1000 tokens now, which is 5 shark gloves.

17901c.jpg