Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Picture1-15.png

What's this about?

His new name should be "All 99s STFU" (lol) instead his new name is his old name.

Jagex thought is was a "bad" name so they assigned him one.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

There's just something so gratifying about finally having the best equipment after it's eluded me for so many years (the Fire Cape, and then the imbued rings).

Don't be a smartass and point out Bandos Boots, Dragon Gauntlets or other such things that do not lead to optimal stats. I actually have those too anyway! :)

Godswords :mrgreen:

cluenewga5.png

cluebig.png

^Still need to edit those into the main one^

1/4 of my clue rewards

You may ask you why i do so many lv 1s, well if youre addicted to clue hunting and you can choose to do a clue every 10 minutes or every hour then you will choose to do one every 10 minutes by thieving HAM members.

Edit; Theyre all logged in order.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

091022215006.png

find whats wrong

At first glance I'd probably say that you're accessing the Lunar bank without having the Lunar Seal of Passage on you, but after closer examination of the mini-map it looks like you're at banker which does not require it. So there's nothing wrong? Well, maybe besides the fact that monk fish is randomly in a logs tab.. is all I could find

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

After those event tool things were released I decided to check them out on a second account.

I log in today just for a few mins and notice I still have the timer in my inventory:

timepiece95days.png

hehe :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

So it seems as though going to an BH world and going to Bounty Hunter, you are greeted with the sight of massive welfare clans. The ones 'Welfarers' and 'Jaja Legacy' appear to be the largest. They seem to roam around and kill each other day in and day out. So what better way to help one clan by joining and killing the other?

pkk.png

(This was pretty interesting one, we had been pushed into Clan Wars and few of us went out and sniped a straggler.

pkk2.png

This was fun, both welfare clans went up to GDz and I managed to get a cheeky little kill in as they tried to run away.

pkk3.png

IDK what happened here, I think some other group tried to rush and failed.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

[hide]pickaxeeatingterrorbird.png[/hide]

Mining is so much slower when you have a stupid familiar who wont let go of your pickaxe.

One of my favorite pics so far :)

I like summoning, especially how the developers gave the familiars personalities (however virtual they are).

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.