Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

24mht12.png

you all know how the game works!

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

ancient4.png

I suppose this makes up for me deciding to loot my target kill right after I killed him...Stupidly I got maged with 8hp for loss of 2m in stats/drops. Of course it would happen the only time I decide to loot right after I fight. Oh well.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

98def.png

1 more :thumbsup:

Note that skeles arent my task, fire giants are. i just went to the surface to try to 1 hit 1 for my lvl pic so i wouldn't miss. i failed, but got pic anyway :razz:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

351blfa.png

b6ztoo.pngj0ff5k.gif2crsp77.png

zwmip5.png

hmm it may work yet

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

p'd off

091024190227m.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

so I got tooth half this morning.. I got annoyed and stopped soloing and decided to go with a team

then I got this..

[hide]29fw1uq.png[/hide]

I was facedesking for 10 minutes.. till I got this...

[hide]2rhs1eo.png[/hide]

at this point I was faceknife'ing.. but then got this...

[hide]2vw9uub.png[/hide]

at this point I was shooting myself repeatedly and then got this

[hide]2hx27ps.png

4 man.. 10m lsp ftw <3: [/hide]

apparently it wasnt :D out of nowhere i get this like 5-10 second lag.

Anyway i think this is #4 ;D

Nice ownin mate

inorite :D

i could almost make a full length pvp vid of me dropping claws :D

Funny thing is that your video of me downing you for dclaws has more views than your 4th pk video.

Anyways, you should really avoid pvp. First time you lost dclaws(to me) you got raped, good game, but the others were just plain stupid.

Congratulations :^_^: Still going for untrimmed slayer? And if you do, can you still make it?

For sure. I had just gotten 92 hp, and it's about a 1.3m difference with slayer. I need 7m more xp, which can be broken into 6m ranged and a little over 5.3m hp/melee xp. That doesn't count penguins and the 200k I'll get for finishing the elite ardy diary.

lalalasig2.png

Nice ownin mate

i could almost make a full length pvp vid of me dropping claws :D

Funny thing is that your video of me downing you for dclaws has more views than your 4th pk video.

Anyways, you should really avoid pvp. First time you lost dclaws(to me) you got raped, good game, but the others were just plain stupid.

ego?

ichigosig2da4.jpg

[hide]

Nice ownin mate

i could almost make a full length pvp vid of me dropping claws :D[/hide]

ego?

Meh bruno only speaks the truth. xD. n00b is just so pro at looosing claws its amazing. :)

s652yx.jpg

[hide]

Nice ownin mate

ego?

Meh bruno only speaks the truth. xD. n00b is just so pro at looosing claws its amazing. :)

Perhaps n00b dies alot but bruno was being rude nonetheless. Until bruno actually starts pking rather than rushing level 110s whilst praying protect from melee constantly I don't think he should really be criticising anybody else's pking skills...

ichigosig2da4.jpg

[hide]

Nice ownin mate

ego?

Perhaps n00b dies alot but bruno was being rude nonetheless. Until bruno actually starts pking rather than rushing level 110s whilst praying protect from melee constantly I don't think he should really be criticising anybody else's pking skills...

But he does it soooo well.

Agreed

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

[hide]

Nice ownin mate

ego?

this, this is true ;P

i was actually risking 55m in fair 1 on 1 fights ;D and it had been paying off

35a9o2w.gif

<_<

Also, where are the hide buttons with this forum?

They call it

tags nowadays.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Everyone's favourite game, spot the glitch:

[Hide]n6yxkw.png[/Hide]

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

35a9o2w.gif

<_<

Also, where are the hide buttons with this forum?

They call it

tags nowadays.

Wow really? I think that might fix what's wrong with my guide now becuase it's still got the old [hide] for hide tags in it.:shock: