Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Killed it on the second solo try yesterday, but forgot to screenie it so I went to solo corp again or the screenshot. =)

[img=http://i35.tinypic.com/2m32y9v.png]

Drops were tuna potato's and soul runes.

How do ya solo that?

A successful Statius warhammer spec drains your opponents defence by 30%, making it a little easier to land some blows with a spear, especially after you get a few successful specs.

Wearing high magic defence and melee prayer work pretty good, you wont be constantly eating instead of attacking.

Bringing a bob with additional brews/restores and dismissing it inside the corp chamber give you some extra pots which you can pick up when needed (just make sure your inventory is full before they dissapear).

Corp itself went pretty easy, it's just the core that got me a few times, when your bolts don't stun it on the first 1 or 2 hits, it gets a whole lot harder to just stay alive because the corp will begin dancing if you move to much around. And when that happens while the core is chasing you, getting stomped becomes part of the fun. \:D/

I won't recommend doing this for money btw, unless you get extremely lucky on the drops.

pepijn777.png

I AM SO OVEREXCITED OVER THIS NOSTALGIA OVERWHELMING ME, OMFG

9uswi9.png

<3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

117fku8.gif

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Killed it on the second solo try yesterday, but forgot to screenie it so I went to solo corp again or the screenshot. =)

[img=http://i35.tinypic.com/2m32y9v.png]

Drops were tuna potato's and soul runes.

How do ya solo that?

A successful Statius warhammer spec drains your opponents defence by 30%, making it a little easier to land some blows with a spear, especially after you get a few successful specs.

Wearing high magic defence and melee prayer work pretty good, you wont be constantly eating instead of attacking.

Bringing a bob with additional brews/restores and dismissing it inside the corp chamber give you some extra pots which you can pick up when needed (just make sure your inventory is full before they dissapear).

Corp itself went pretty easy, it's just the core that got me a few times, when your bolts don't stun it on the first 1 or 2 hits, it gets a whole lot harder to just stay alive because the corp will begin dancing if you move to much around. And when that happens while the core is chasing you, getting stomped becomes part of the fun. \:D/

I won't recommend doing this for money btw, unless you get extremely lucky on the drops.

Great, thanks alot. Mainly looking for the ability to say "Yeah, I soloed it :D" Wouldn't mind a drop though. =P

Thanks again!^^

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

At first, i thought that picture said spy on beaver. Hmm, idea?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

That really made me laugh.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I am getting bored of RuneScape. The server's are unstable and are laggy ever since the IP randomization.

OT: Spot the glitch :ohnoes:

2diq920.png

IT'S MANBEARPIG!!!!!!!

...there is a pedobear also. i guess I'm missing the manbearpig. :-|

Y_Z.png

I am getting bored of RuneScape. The server's are unstable and are laggy ever since the IP randomization.

OT: Spot the glitch :ohnoes:

2diq920.png

IT'S MANBEARPIG!!!!!!!

...there is a pedobear also. i guess I'm missing the manbearpig. :-|

you're no fun.....